1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this Dewback in person yesterday in the Bay Area. Heroes Club received theirs and had it on display. The sheer size by itself was crazy.

I will buy more than one. Two minimum, no more than 5 (provided that they arew articulated).

No articulation?...1

What exactly are you talking about? The Hasbro dewback perhaps?

Nope, it was the Sideshow Dewback. Unfortunately they do not allow pics or I would have taken one. If anyone is interested in checking it out in person and is around the Bay Area, head down to Heroes Club Art of Toy in Clement. Saw it yesterday with a buddy of mine.

Why would Sideshow put something like that on display at a store before any pictures have even been released?

Attachments

• opp1s.jpg
    opp1s.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 10
Doesn't make any sense. I didn't hear that it was even in production.

That aside, Hasbro's Dewback is pretty awesome. I need to get a Sideshow Sandtrooper for mine.

That aside, Hasbro's Dewback is pretty awesome. I need to get a Sideshow Sandtrooper for mine.

Alright then. Can't wait to see it!

I'm kinda scared of the price on this one. I have 2 Sandtroopers as it is, and for some reason I can't imagine them selling this without forcing you to buy another Sandtrooper, but I could be wrong.

FWIW, I am actually more partial to the original (non-special edition) Dewback. Am I alone on this?

Now on the other hand, a Bantha with Tusken Raider might force me to whip out the Credit Card.

I'm kinda scared of the price on this one. I have 2 Sandtroopers as it is, and for some reason I can't imagine them selling this without forcing you to buy another Sandtrooper, but I could be wrong.

FWIW, I am actually more partial to the original (non-special edition) Dewback. Am I alone on this?

Now on the other hand, a Bantha with Tusken Raider might force me to whip out the Credit Card.

Me too, the toes weird me out on the new design and it just looks more CGI and less like a possible creature that may have evolved...

As cool as it is to see Sideshow do some beasts -the prices are gonna be....eeehhhhh....

Yeah a Bantha would be cool and it would mean a definite Tusken Raider which I am waiting for big time. The cantina scene will be getting plenty of love according to the latest SST vid... the band is coming, looks like Snaggletooth as well...

Was not kidding. When I got home I looked at the Hasbro and the Gentle Giant Dewback to see if the store owner was bluffing and he wasn't. He told me that it wasn't even released/production yet. I didn't ask any further how he got the figure. But it looks like a big Dewback shrunken in side. He had a Sandtrooper riding it too. The Dewback had real looking hair around the side of his face.

Was not kidding. When I got home I looked at the Hasbro and the Gentle Giant Dewback to see if the store owner was bluffing and he wasn't. He told me that it wasn't even released/production yet. I didn't ask any further how he got the figure. But it looks like a big Dewback shrunken in side. He had a Sandtrooper riding it too. The Dewback had real looking hair around the side of his face.

Did it have any articulation? Could you pose the legs or tail or head?

Back