1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My interest will depend on if this is just a sculpted polystone add-on piece, or if this a posable, rubber-suited kind of thing.

Either way I see it being an add-on piece for an upcoming Sandtrooper. Granted I think they got all the types done so far, this would give them a reason to release a version with better leg articulation and the staff.

it'll have to be a large upgrade from the Hasbro version for me to buy. But I'll be tempted!!!

the quality of the harness will be a big deciding factor for me. If the harness is sculpted right onto the dewback like the Hasbro one I'll be a bit let down.

Looks to be amazing. In size alone it will blow away the surprisingly well done Hasbro version.

There's no way it will be in polystone. I expect the same type of vinyl as Jabba and the Hasbro piece.

I'm expecting pricing to be in the neighborhood of $225.00.

The harness needs to be separate, it will look infinitely better than a sculpted one.

Hasbro's was very well done, but the skin texturing did get repetitive. Sideshow should employ some of their Dinosauria talent for this project if it helps.

awesome news for those who collect the 1/6 line. personally, I am more than happy with my GG version.

Awesome! I got out of the 1/6's long ago. I kept Jabba and was always keen to get any large creatures made. Looks Like I'll have to get the Sandtrooper now.

____. I passed on the Sandies but now I'll have to go back and get one. This will be too cool not to have.

I am wondering , like a few others, if there will be a forth Sandtrooper offered at the same time as the dewback or if they will put the lance in with the dewback.

Back