1/6th Millennium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here ya Go My Friend!

I don't want to take any attention away from this awesome build though....I am also going to customize a old MPC Millennium Falcon to represent her as she appeared in A New Hope..

Your work is Amazing my Friend!!

100_0821.jpg

:horror:horror:horror Awesome!

A few months back I was searching the web looking for detailed photos of the Falcon's cockpit and ended up here. The reason for this is that I help out local High school students that participate in a robotics competition.
They have to design and build a robot, create a website make a 5 minute video and build a 12ft x12ft kiosk. For the second year in a row they picked Star Wars as their theme (this year was ESB)
The kiosk was separated into work area for the robot and an area to view the video. This would be the cockpit. To build this we referred to the awesome work done here!
Anyway it to 6 months to finish and looked pretty good for something that was built by 9 kids 12-15yrs old (and only 2 were boys)
When the website team was done. 3 of the girls got inspired to build a Gonk droid (They had already built a Boba Fett costume for the video) I did some searching and as luck would have it. I ended over at the Gonk thread.
So I would like to thank you Mr. Snow and everyone else who helped inspire some really great kids!

thanks
Allan
Montreal Canada

PS they took 2nd place for the kiosk and 1st place for their video As well as 2nd in robot design and 2nd overall

DSC09496.jpg

falcon.jpg

:horror

:clap Wow, that's amazing! Great work!

And great work Dorgs... see what you've done now? You've corrupted 7 innocent high schools girls! :lol (just kidding!)

:impatient:

Just bumping this, desperately hoping Dorgs comes back to this AWESOME project. I NEED MORE UPDATES AND PICS PLEASE!!! :monkey3

Aint gonna happen, he dragged it out from his crypt for us to look at, it was dusty and he'd abandoned it like a unloved black-eyed orphan, we cried tears of nutritious bacta as he shunted it back in its crawlspace to moulder like a hunk of junk, more likely Shelia will get back on the Snowspeeders or finish sewing his custom full size lady- apexplorer outfit.

Aint gonna happen, he dragged it out from his crypt for us to look at, it was dusty and he'd abandoned it like a unloved black-eyed orphan, we cried tears of nutritious bacta as he shunted it back in its crawlspace to moulder like a hunk of junk, more likely Shelia will get back on the Snowspeeders or finish sewing his custom full size lady- apexplorer outfit.

And to also quote the new neutered Vader:

DVader; said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO!

Hmmm.... Maybe I can finish it? He can trade it to me for.... hmmmm..... I dunno....? Hey! I just happen to have some magic beans here....... :wink1:

But I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't happy to hear he'll be back on those SWEET Snowspeeders! :hi5:

Um... WHAT is a "full size lady- apexplorer"???? :monkey1

Hot Toy's made these weird Ape astronauts a while back, they called them Apexploreres, he's mad for them.

Hot Toy's made these weird Ape astronauts a while back, they called them Apexploreres, he's mad for them.

i have space adam..............they are freakin awesome.
they just don't release them on any kind of regular basis............which may be good or bad considering the price of them....:lol

Last edited:
Nah, I just went with the regular/color releases. I like the white, but prefer them to be in color.

Not to mention the cost half as much :lol

hummmm I still would love a white one. The other characters in the line are cool but I love the Space ones the most....

Too bad they only had the one space release... still hope we'll see more, but I think the last I'd heard they were moving onto a series two that looked to be more industrial based :huh

Back