My 1:1 Master Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paplooo

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello guys and girls ..
This is my little project i started few years ago...
im a huge star wars fan.. and i love puppets..
i thought i cant make Jabba cos i don't have the space lol
then.. my favorite master came along....
i started collecting info .- original props.. measures.. 102929282 pictures asking around.. trying to get help with the people who got involved on the original yoda..( not really helpful )
and spending hrs checking and re-checking info.
ive got too many picture so ill post here just few...
this is my FULL hand PUPPET .
CAN MOVE mouth eyes ears . i put some wires inside of the hands .- and i made right/left hands gloves as well to make him more alive..
THE only thing i couldn't do it.. was the eyelids .-( im working on a new mechanism for my V2 .)

you can check more pictures here :
https://s863.photobucket.com/user/capcristiansparrow/library/yoda%20dagobah

and the making here :
https://s863.photobucket.com/user/capcristiansparrow/library/Yoda%20Puppet
There are few things i need to change .. as i said im already working on my V2.
i made Everything .. Except sewing the clothes ( i was really busy and i asked a good friend to do it for me )
It is made of Platsil gel 10
i made the eyes in plastic, and the body is foam.

( ill try to rcord a video soon )
MTFBWU

You did an exceptional job! Bravo....:) I looked at your photo bucket images and you seem to have mastered a lot of difficult disciplies from sculpting,molding, casting,painting and hair application. Great work!

Hi, I'm finish my v2 and I'm already making 2 pre-sold .. When I'll finish them I'll offer different options like .. Just head/hands/feet ... Or full statue .. Or full puppet etc etc etc .. Cheers

very nicely done i can't tell the difference from him or the actual.

Just amazing! Pls PM me with pricing infos (single parts and whole puppet pls)! Thank you!

Back