1/6th HISS Tank

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are some WIP pics this is the tread section
picture.php

picture.php

WOW! Nice start you have going there. The HISS has been my favorite Joe vehicle since I was a kid. Can't wait to see the finished product...

Wow!

* just remember, even though the toy version's canoply opens, in the comic version the whole underside of the cockpit dropped down for the Viper pilot to step into/out.

and yeah, adding THAT will double the build time... :duh

Hmm now about the tank opening the way it would in the cartoon prob won't work for this poject because it would make it verry difficult to get the driver in...so I think I'll just stick with the way the toy does it. I'm sure most of you won't mind lol

Hmm now about the tank opening the way it would in the cartoon prob won't work for this poject because it would make it verry difficult to get the driver in...so I think I'll just stick with the way the toy does it. I'm sure most of you won't mind lol

Cmon man, GO HARD OR GO HOME! .. No, wait.. you probably are home arent you? :Dkidding.

Gotta say, this looks amazing so far bro!:cool:

Looks awesome.. but I couldnt imagine the amount of space necessary to store vehicles of this size.

Hello, here is 1/6 scale hiss tank i have been making along with a 1/6 scale hiss tank driver. i am almost done a 1/6 scale fang and s.n.a.k.e. as well. the s.n.a.k.e. is hollow so you can has a cobra soldier inside.
i have the acrylic windsheild and guns made for the hiss tank. i will get more pictures of it complete.

Man that driver is as impressive as the hisstank. How did you make his uniform?

Back