1/6th Greedo and Cantina set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seasons Greedos, all!

5289334986_66150a7e9f_z.jpg

5288733005_f713bd44af_z.jpg

5289335230_0375d01ce6_z.jpg

5288732843_927b50a13a_z.jpg

5289334868_9c059321bf_z.jpg

Pure Gold! Nice work :)

Question: Are there two screws on the battery compartment under the Cantina table that lights up? I was only able to get the one off but the middle one won't budge.

Question: Are there two screws on the battery compartment under the Cantina table that lights up? I was only able to get the one off but the middle one won't budge.

Yes, and the middle screw is a _____ to take off. Use some force but just don't strip the screw. The middle screw seems to be the main screw that holds the batteries in place. That side screw seems to just be a place holder because on mine it doesn't tighten.

Ok, thanks JacktheRipper! My middle screw is starting to strip, not sure what to do because I can't even get the light-up feature to work because I can't get out the plastic that's keeping the batteries from touching.

I received my greedo today. Took him out of the box and his entire torso had been smashed! Talk about disappointment. I've emailed BBTS for a replacement. Anyone else received a defective Greedo?

I received my greedo today. Took him out of the box and his entire torso had been smashed! Talk about disappointment. I've emailed BBTS for a replacement. Anyone else received a defective Greedo?

One other guy also received a Greedo with a broken leg. So this is at least the 2nd defective Greedo received by board members. That's rather alarming.

Sean

Anyone thinking of modifying Greedo into one of Jabba's goon?

I thought the mask wore is pretty much identical only differences are the blaster held and belts.

Back