1/6th Greedo and Cantina set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bit the bullet and ordered a Greedo from Sideshow. Used $25 in reward points...ended up being $77 shipped. Merry christmas to...me.

-Snags

I ordered a my T-1000s from Sci Fi Genre and it took freaking forever. They have to order them individually. They don't keep these kind of figures in stock. So it takes a long time. But the price is nice.

I ordered a my T-1000s from Sci Fi Genre and it took freaking forever. They have to order them individually. They don't keep these kind of figures in stock. So it takes a long time. But the price is nice.

They say 1-2 weeks for free ship, but I suspect there's not a lot to motivate movement.

You know, sometimes its worth the $10 just to get the damn thing in hand.

Ugghhh. Well, I guess I can wait if it saves me a little cash. It was estimated to arrive between 1/4/11 and 1/14/11.

just opened him...............wow................god damn amazing figure.........sideshow knocked this s.o.b. out of the park.........:woo

5 count them 5.............:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Gotta get this fig...Love the pics so far. Sideshow nailed the likeness of my favorite bounty hunter (not named Boba Fett :))...

Got mine today, almost sent it back because the box looked like it had been fished out of a river. The box was so wet that the cardboard was falling apart, had to actually peel it open like a banana. No wonder the UPS delivery guy ran off so quickly, I answered the door 5 seconds after the delivery guy rang the bell, and he was nowhere to be seen. Talk about a fast getaway!

Luckily, the bubblewrap from SS was enough to protect it from the water. The figure looks great, even better in person.

Really, really nice looking figure. I've been trying to cut back a little but I had to go ahead and order him. Went to Sci-Fi Genre, $80.95 shipped.

And they're reliable? Hell, to wait two weeks for free ship, I'll do that. I never get my stuff first nowadays anymore anyway anyhow.

Right there with ya, lads.

You just know we'll be able to pick this up for $70 shipped in a year or so. If I can save $10-$12 on shipping, I'll bite at $81 all day long and be able to enjoy it for that much longer.

Aside from the broken leg I'm glad to hear Greedo's getting such a warm welcome :rock :rock :rock

Its gonna be hard holding out for a deal on him... may order from where Coco got his as that's the best price I've seen yet. One seller on eBay also had him for $85 shipped.

Finally had a chance to open up the Cantina set. It's nice. It should have been made of plastic. Taking it out of the box I was afraid to drop it. I definitely be buying more if they weren't so expensive. As I was taking it out of the box I kept thinking to myself why is this $90?.
2l3vpw.jpg

Finally had a chance to open up the Cantina set. It's nice. It should have been made of plastic. Taking it out of the box I was afraid to drop it. I definitely be buying more if they weren't so expensive. As I was taking it out of the box I kept thinking to myself why is this $90?.

I'm sure there are many of us who would have purchased several they had been made of plastic and had a price tag of $35. Would have been a cool way to create a Catina environment, but at this price, forget it.

Back