1/6th Greedo and Cantina set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine and the figure is great, but I think what a lot of people who don't pick this up may miss is that Sideshow is definitely listening to our feedback.

The limbs are tight and hold poses very well--no more worries about the limbs flopping around and out of place, which was a major flaw in earlier versions of the Prometheus body.

The figure stand, which normally comes with the silver, around-the-waist wire now features a black wire that fits like and resembles the Hot Toys' stand wires (they are ever so slightly different). I remember seeing a lot of requests for this and here is it.

The detail on the head sculpt is really well done (eye paint app is cool) and the soft-spined mohawk is a nice touch.

SS did a great job on this one. Can't wait for Hammerhead!

Forgive me if I missed this..but was it confirmed that the relaxed hands had the bendy wire in them?

The hand is molded to hold the gun, but it is not molded together. If you really wanted to take it off you could. The hands are not hard plastic. The only thing holding it to the gun is the finger I circled in red. It's stuck to the palm of the hand.
2lky1hv.jpg

Thanks for the images. This is a good approach!:clap

I got my Greedo today. But unfortunately he seems to have owed Jabba money.

img0574np.jpg

img0575fr.jpg

img0576m.jpg

img0577pw.jpg

Yeah, Jabba apparently breaks legs. I didn't even bother removing anything else from the package after pulling Greedo out. But I did notice the wanted poster is plastic, not paper. Definatley makes that extra $5 hurt less.

Back to Sideshow he goes for a replacement! :(

Oota Goota, Solo??

:lecture

Are you sure that's not the Swedish Rodian dialect? :D
Sorry if my Rodian is a little rusty.

All these years and I thought it was Ooda Pooda! This sucks! Totally changes the meaning of the scene, and for that matter the whole movie!!!! Damn you Swedish Heat! ;)

Next your gonna tell me that Jimi Hendrix didn't say "'scuse me while I kiss this guy"

Oota Goota, Solo??

:lecture

Are you sure that's not the Swedish Rodian dialect? :D
Sorry if my Rodian is a little rusty.

All these years and I thought it was Ooda Pooda! This sucks! Totally changes the meaning of the scene, and for that matter the whole movie!!!! Damn you Swedish Heat! ;)

Next your gonna tell me that Jimi Hendrix didn't say "'scuse me while I kiss this guy"

:monkey1............................:lol

I got my Greedo today. But unfortunately he seems to have owed Jabba money.

img0574np.jpg

img0575fr.jpg

img0576m.jpg

img0577pw.jpg

Yeah, Jabba apparently breaks legs. I didn't even bother removing anything else from the package after pulling Greedo out. But I did notice the wanted poster is plastic, not paper. Definatley makes that extra $5 hurt less.

Back to Sideshow he goes for a replacement! :(

That sucks BM.:(

Cantina set came yesterday. Was supposed to be my replacement from play.com but it was horrible. The table was scratched to hell as well as the chairs. Mold defects on the glasses. -__-
Getting a refund. Annoyed they wouldn't send a courier, again, considering the pricepoint. Argh.

Canceling this figure was one of the biggest regrets I had, I love the way it looks. Sideshow's human figure maybe hit and miss but their aliens are fantastic.

Really, really nice looking figure. I've been trying to cut back a little but I had to go ahead and order him. Went to Sci-Fi Genre, $80.95 shipped.

Back