1/6th Greedo and Cantina set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually was refering to those guys behind Jabba in ANH.

You mean like those 2
141o56q.png

Last edited:
Got a chance to open Greedo and have a good look at him...

GREEDO-01.jpg

This is a great figure...Sideshow has always managed to really do a great job on the aliens. The head sculpt is excellent (the eyes are spooky-cool)
and the outfit is well done and looks great.

GREEDO-05.jpg

Great intro to the scum and villainy of ANH...here he is meeting a certain crime lord over a potential career-making bounty...

GREEDO-03.jpg

GREEDO-04.jpg

Great job, Sideshow! Can't wait for Hammerhead now!

According to the Expanded Universe, the outfit you see all of the "Greedos" wearing is the standard military uniform.

It's nice to see Greedo getting so many nice reviews, SS have taken alot of stick for awhile now over there 1/6 lines. I so hope they can keep it up. I've not bought a SS 1/6 Fig in ages, mainly because Hot Toys have been sucking me dry but I just managed to find a good deal on Palpatine & his throne (£99.99 + P&P) so I'm looking forward to seeing how that turned out.

Got a chance to open Greedo and have a good look at him...

GREEDO-01.jpg

This is a great figure...Sideshow has always managed to really do a great job on the aliens. The head sculpt is excellent (the eyes are spooky-cool)
and the outfit is well done and looks great.

GREEDO-05.jpg

Great job, Sideshow! Can't wait for Hammerhead now!

Not to be crude, but am I the only one that thinks Greedo is sportin' some Rodian wood in that pic? Maybe he has a thing for Han Solo. :D

Super happy with this purchase. Makes the gentle giant sculpt look really lame. The metallic paint in the eyes is perfect! The only complaint is the new Hot Toys like stand. Thought I'd like it as it really works well for heavier figures but on lighter shorter characters like this, I just can't seem to get him to stand appropriately. Any suggestions, Greedo owners?

Nathan

Back