1/6th Greedo and Cantina set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah. seems someone else had the same idea as me. AMAZED at the ebay prices on this guy. Becuase as nice as he is, he's NOT a 500$ figure.

Shame I missed out. IF I ever find one for a decent price, I'll pick him up.

I too feel as though I missed out and, ebay does have some ridiculous prices on Greedo. I would love to find one someday...

Ebay in general has rediculous prices on everything 1/6th. it's a place of LAST RESORT only.

the "1/6th Collection/speculator Bubble" is soon to burst methinks.

Part of me is kind of looking forward to it. The craziness of this hobby has gotten way out of hand over the past couple of years and it just keeps getting worse. I own Greedo. Great figure for $80, but $500? That's crazy.

The whole thing with eBay is patience. The greedo exclusive is on there now w a price in the 400s, which wont sell, but just over a month ago one went for $180 and another for $220. So he can still be had at lower prices. You just have to keep an eye out. It's like people that talk about the trooper Luke and Han going for $800. People are asking for $800, but they sell for between $300 and $400 most of the time.

Insane prices, they were just being parted out a couple months ago at TA. Is this the rebound effect from the last few finally getting off some warehouse shelves somewhere?

HA! I'd forgotten his edition size was 1977... the year of the film.

Agree he's a cool figure, but for a regular edition, he's not worth more than 120-150. And that's ONLY in a perfect box, from which he's never been removed. :LOL

I originally paid $135 AUD shipped for Greedo, via a local Aussie E-tailer that I've bought lots from over the years.

About 8 months or so later - they had a sale, & were selling him for $80 - as well as Hammerhead for $90 I think.

I just know that - had I not bought both for their original price, there wouldn't have been any sale to speak of typically. :gah: :lol

I originally paid $135 AUD shipped for Greedo, via a local Aussie E-tailer that I've bought lots from over the years.

About 8 months or so later - they had a sale, & were selling him for $80 - as well as Hammerhead for $90 I think.

I just know that - had I not bought both for their original price, there wouldn't have been any sale to speak of typically. :gah: :lol

:rotfl

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks thats how it happens.

Same thing happened to me with HT Bespin Luke this year - with the same E-tailer! :lol

I paid $320 AUD shipped through another Aussie site, then the aforementioned place where I got Greedo, dropped theirs to $245!!! :thud: :slap :gah:

It was only like a couple months later too.. & I could've waited. :lol

see, those are the kinda prices i WANT to find him for.

Thanks! I can't wait. I've been trying to find one for a long while and it was hard won but I got him for 165.00 and it's the exclusive. That's not bad, I think. :yess:

For the exclusive that's about what I would pay still looking to pick up a regular around retail someday but other things keep grabbing my attention before I get greedo.

Also GRATS on the greedo :hi5: he sure does look great in person and displays great to.

So you presume that the plastic han solo wanted poster is worth $75?
Because i have it....and its not

Sometimes you just want to treat yourself, facemaker! Personally the poster's not worth it to me, either, but this hobby's weird the way some things become 'must haves' for different people (and I could see it looking pretty cool in the right display). Wished I'd been able to get the exclusive Hammerhead and IG-88, for example.

Back