1/6th Greedo and Cantina set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, very nice Rodian but not much Greedo there at all to my eye. Even the holster is 100% wrong. I sold mine for a ton (I was shocked how high this thing had gone) and made a custom that actually looks like Greedo, even if he's currently decked out as Beedo for the Palace. Will do fine until HT has a "shot" at Greedo, which I think they will.

oh yeah show pictures of your custom greedo or beedo

With Sideshow doing re-releases lately, you would think this is one they might want to do again and cash in on those who might want it to go with their HT Han Solo
Greedo is showing his age, esp in regards to outfit (still one of my favourites, though), so I don't think a straight re-release would be viable. A true Greedo 2.0 probably would be but I'll wager it'll be HT that does it.

Needs the "pink heels" for accuracy, though...

Greedo pink heels.jpg

oh yeah show pictures of your custom greedo or beedo

Greedo - currently in Beedo/Hoth vest mode. Still haven't done the final beige wash over him and still mulling real marbles for eyes (found the right size in dark blue, but would be a lot of scalpel work.)

edit: not sure why the pic came in so HUUUGE.:slap Sorry to derail thread with the billboard.

beedo%202_zps9nbxtkce.png

Greedo is showing his age, esp in regards to outfit (still one of my favourites, though), so I don't think a straight re-release would be viable. A true Greedo 2.0 probably would be but I'll wager it'll be HT that does it.
I don't know about Hot Toys doing one. He's a popular character for being minor but I just don't know if I see them bothering with a release unless it was an exclusive or something maybe. I'd take it if it was put out but I'd be okay if it was Sideshow that re-did it as the alien creatures are something they're fairly good at.

I recently picked up a Bossk and he is awesome. SS really can do aliens. But i'm not holding a breath for any re-release of older figures. There are so many new that it would be a miracle to see any aliens from OT.

Any place outside of eBay I can still find one of these guys for a reasonable price?

I sold mine for something around $350-400 18 months ago. They've been high for quite a while, but I see the occasional one in the $200 range on eBay - which, given the current SSC prices, is about what you'd pay if it was made today. Do a saved search on eBay and wait.

I don't think if they would remake it. would it be that much improved besides body style type. or what not I don't know. I thought ss did a great job we will see

In this age of re-releases what are the odds that Greedo sees a redux?

It's a pretty outdated figure. Headsculpt is more generic rodian than Greedo and the jumpsuit is parachute material but I guess it would be better than nothing if HT won't do him and SSC won't do a new one.

It's a pretty outdated figure. Headsculpt is more generic rodian than Greedo and the jumpsuit is parachute material but I guess it would be better than nothing if HT won't do him and SSC won't do a new one.

I don't see HT doing one, not for a long while anyway. Maybe SS will make an updated version, I'd love to have one in my collection.

You never know, i can see him being one of those oddball out of no where releases.

Just got a cantina set $139 shipped MIB. I really need the Salascious Set for my Throne but man I'm not paying $100 for it. Just my feelings on it.

Back