1/6th Greedo and Cantina set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and used my RP on Nadon's Nook (low alert)... I've got a special place in my collection that I think I'm going to turn into a 1/6 cantina (like the growing 1/6 Jabba palace room)-- especially after receiving Figrin D'an this week.

This is the space I'm going to turn into a 1/6 section of the cantina-- mood shots before the change with only a few characters and furniture...

Brighter lighting...

This is where it'll be...

Cool man, would not have thought you could fit all of that in one of those shelves.

Looks pretty awesome :rock

Nice one GB, I have Figrin coming next week so I wanted to get it sorted out before he arrived.

Its tight in there but they fit so I'm happy.

Nadon's Nook arrived and it allowed for a little re-structuring...

"You've never heard of the Millenium Falcon?"

That looks great DarthNeil! I like how you've got the primary characters in the corner... gives it a more authentic/less staged feel.

After getting (and Loving) Hammerhead, picked this figure up off Ebay for under $100. Overall, head/hands sculpt are excellent, but the standard pro body is a total disaster. No hips, way too skinny - outfit is nice material but doesnt hang well with the skinny looking pro body. Needed a lot of Futzing to make it look decent.

Sideshow needs to rework the standard pro body badly

got my cantina set yesterday from a local Etailer in Aus...
they were having a sale,got the set for $36 shipped.So stoked!!!It is now in the cabinet with Han and Greedo.

I love this Greedo figure, but thought he could use a few tweaks. Here is my heavily modified Sideshow Greedo:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

More on how I made him and final pics on page 10 here: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63362&page=10

After getting (and Loving) Hammerhead, picked this figure up off Ebay for under $100. Overall, head/hands sculpt are excellent, but the standard pro body is a total disaster. No hips, way too skinny - outfit is nice material but doesnt hang well with the skinny looking pro body. Needed a lot of Futzing to make it look decent.

Sideshow needs to rework the standard pro body badly
Come on.. that's a bit harsh.

As it is, it's pretty cool. Mods are understood though, but not essential.

They did good on this guy.. :dunno

So the Cantina Environment was knocked down to $69.99 and free shipping. SS sent me a $25 off code for being a 5 year customer sooooooo: Set #2 for $44.99!

Love the figure and the table/chairs set. Well worth getting with a $25.00 or $50.00 giftcard on top of the discount. I've got both the Cantina and Nadon's Nook version and am still tempted to get a third, but it seems kinda pointless, even at this great price. Half the problem is how little there is to spend these giftcards on. As far as Star Wars goes, only two things that have even slight interest to me are this set and Figrin D'an.

Back