1/6th Greedo and Cantina set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Han's coin that he flips to Wuher!!!!! only $10 more :lol

drunk-cat.jpg

Whatever the case, Greedo was my most wanted 1/6th Star Wars fig to come out next. If that Table illuminates, I'm all over that too. I'm really excited over this.

I'm predicting Lando part deux! All you people who swore, "If Sideshow makes him, I'll definitely pick him up!" for whatever "excuse" will be canceling him come shipping notice time. :lol

maybe.

I know I'm stuck in 2006 but much of my mind set of character selection is "I'd pay $50 for...."

So when they announce at $100 I have to do mental gymnastics...:lol

I have no doubt there will be many cancelations of this. Especially with SDCC stuff.

But I also think this one will be like Lando in its small edition size. Probably another 750.

Ha, well maybe. But it was originally delivered to the human Jabba the Hut (Jabba wasn't always a slug).

jabba-set.jpg

And the video is here:
https://video.yahoo.com/watch/1451889/4969707

Sean

oh i know. but just from how it flows I believe it. it is strange though, from what i've read it was always intended to be replaces with an alien (slug or not I don;t know) but its weird that if that was the plan why bother equiping the actor with a holdster, gun, belt, etc? that actor there is pretty unbelievable as the baddest gangster in the galaxy though:lol

ford. that guy must get some magical voodo put on him during filming because during everything else its like he's stoned out of his mind.

hi...............................i'm harrison ....ford?.............i am in movies..................please support. people........in haiti. thank......you?

So happy to see Greedo... and he looks badass :rock

Probably will not be getting the environment; no interest in a table and chair. But Greedo is a must-have :rock

Back