1/6th Greedo and Cantina set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$200-$300, assuming it'll have seats for Han and Greedo.

:horror gosh i can't see it being that high. if it is I think SSC would opt out on the seats and only do the table. the table is much smaller than the chess table and doesn't have all the little pieces. it does look to have 1 LED though...lol

I think I'll put my guess in at $50 if its just the table, $100 for table plus benches.

$200-$300, assuming it'll have seats for Han and Greedo.

I wouldn't even entertain the thought if it was more than $150. Sideshow seriously needs to rethink their strategy, and start going with plastic or resin, if they want to put piece like this out.

:horror gosh i can't see it being that high. if it is I think SSC would opt out on the seats and only do the table. the table is much smaller than the chess table and doesn't have all the little pieces. it does look to have 1 LED though...lol

I think I'll put my guess in at $50 if its just the table, $100 for table plus benches.

Well, assuming they do 2 seats, but no wall, it's still quite a bit there. I'd say at least $140 like Emperor's throne, and I don't think there's an LED, just grahic effects, if the light were LED there should be a glow on the Greedo and there isn't.

I'm figuring the environment will be this minus the wall.

Mos_Eisley-bookends-l.jpg

looks pretty good. don't know if i'll get the environment too. i kinda like my Han standing and i don't know if it is legal to pose greedo at the table alone.

considering han and Greedo NEVER ACTUALY sat at the table together, I think it'll be fine

( they were filmed separately, months apart, and the shot was composited)

Yeah, but the holochess set was $50 3 years ago. If it came out now, it'd be $89.99.

I'll wager $149.99.

Well, assuming they do 2 seats, but no wall, it's still quite a bit there. I'd say at least $140 like Emperor's throne, and I don't think there's an LED, just grahic effects, if the light were LED there should be a glow on the Greedo and there isn't.

I'm figuring the environment will be this minus the wall.

Mos_Eisley-bookends-l.jpg

So another static table like the chessboard?

Wow, the chess table was only $50, that feels like a bargain, it's just a table I know, but it's solid poly and all the little characters painted up and all.

So another static table like the chessboard?

Well I think it'll be floor and the 2 sets, I'd love if they did some wall too, just not sure they will. Since the environment appears to be separate like the Emperor's throne, it might be more elaborate than if it were an Ex. item like the idol pedistal. If there is wall added too, definitely looking at $200-$300 range.

Price will definitely make the choice for me on the environment, it's classic, but Greedo can look just fine without it, it's not a character trademark like the Emperor's throne.

How else would you display Greedo? Nearly all of his time on film is sitting. That's iconic Greedo.

I'd be happy displaying him standing with pistol ready, or even throw him into Jabba's gang, there was a Rodian in Jabba's palace. Even at $150, I'm not sure I'd feel the table necessary for him. With the Emperor, the throne was almost part of his persona, the table for Greedo just happens to be where we saw him on screen.

That's Beedo not Greedo.

Beedo.jpg

there is a Rodian seen walking around Mos Eisley after Greedo is fried.

And unless the name Greedo were stitched onto his shirt, there's nothing to distinguish them.

There's also 2 of them in ANH after Greedo dies.

han2jab.jpg

I'd be happy displaying him standing with pistol ready, or even throw him into Jabba's gang, there was a Rodian in Jabba's palace. Even at $150, I'm not sure I'd feel the table necessary for him. With the Emperor, the throne was almost part of his persona, the table for Greedo just happens to be where we saw him on screen.

:lecture... I'm putting him with Jabba!!! :rock

The beauty of Jabba's palace is, the look of the characters in there allows you to stick figures that were never even in there with him and still look alright, you could put 4-Lom and Zuckuss with him and they wouldn't look out of place. The scum and villainy of Star Wars has a pretty unified look to it.

And unless the name Greedo were stitched onto his shirt, there's nothing to distinguish them.

There's also 2 of them in ANH after Greedo dies.

han2jab.jpg

Look again - there's at least 3! One in the background between Han and guy with funny hat.

Back