1/6th Greedo and Cantina set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess you guys will have to buy an army of Rodians then. :lol

Good spot, I didn't even notice another body back there. Man were they unimaginative filling out that room with creatures :lol

Yeah, I agree. If GL insists on keeping that scene in the film, he should populate it with Weequay guards. They still have the costumes, so why not digitally insert them into the scene as they did with Fett? :D

Yeah, I agree. If GL insists on keeping that scene in the film, he should populate it with Weequay guards. They still have the costumes, so why not digitally insert them into the scene as they did with Fett? :D

Special Edition=EPIC FAIL

I know some people want the Jabba scene entirely out, I'm a Jabba fan so I like it, only things I'd really change would be a better CGI Jabba, and I'd scrap that stupid Boba Fett shot, it's so unnatural, walk, turn to the camera blatantly to say I'm here in the scene, and walk away. Nothing wrong adding Boba Fett, just have him walk by, people would recognize the armor and it would be fitting with the action of the scene instead of looking like a forced shot.

lol the rodian army! that would be hilarious to see.

i'm caught between wanting a big ass display piece with floor and walls, but i don't want a $300 item man.

IMO the worst thing that could happen is a table and 1 chair with having to double invest to get a second chair.

i like the scene, but I don't think Han stepping on Jabba worked. If they could redo it where some how Jabba slithers around Han that would work so much better.

I can't imagine not having 2 chairs if you make the booth, especially when people could by more than 1 and start building a mini Cantina for their figures.

I wonder if they'll ever build a cantina environment for Han, Luke, Ben, and maybe some day Chewie.

That raises a question, if it's PPO, odds are there's an Exclusive. Is it Greedo himself a domestic Exclusive perhaps, or what could he come with. Anyone know of any alternate weapons or anything tied to him they could include, I never had the original Kenner Greedo so I don't know if he came with any unique items Sideshow could make as a throwback item.

The Promo body is going to make or break this one. My lando was a disaster in every way due to the super loose joints, so I am nervous with this line right now

The Kenner Greedo came with a blaster like Han's.

vintgreedoloose.jpg

That raises a question, if it's PPO, odds are there's an Exclusive. Is it Greedo himself a domestic Exclusive perhaps, or what could he come with. Anyone know of any alternate weapons or anything tied to him they could include, I never had the original Kenner Greedo so I don't know if he came with any unique items Sideshow could make as a throwback item.

Alternate head with blaster hole? :huh

Back