1/6th Custom/Bashed Hoth Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few more work n progress pictures. I still need to do the cape properly(adjust the length), add pouches to his belt and of course weather him.

hoth6.jpg

hoth5.jpg

Last edited:
"General Veers work-in progress, prepare your men!!
veersstormy.jpg

Yeah, I know. I am very bored tonight. :D

Is that a Dengar WIP I see there Chaka? Cuz you're gonna need some stormie armor along with a snowtrooper chestplate for him... you probably already knew that tho.. :D

looking forward to seeing what else you come up with.

That Snowtrooper is looking good!!! Nice customization on that faceveil....boots are mighty fine aswell and General Veers too...Yeah let us know about that Dengar!!!!

Chakaman,
I'm liking the Snowtrooper alot. His armor looks very clean and white, did you paint it and if so what type of paint did you use?
I'm in the middle of a custom Rex Snowtrooper from the clone wars and I his armor is looking a little more off-white.

Thanks

Thanks guys. I sprayed it with a flat white. I then applied some gloss to the helmet. I plan to give him battle damage and some light weathering still. I just started my second Hoth trooper last night.

Dengar, didnt realize he slipped in the picture. I sculpted the head, its very rough. I kinda just threw it together to have a place to start. It is the next character I am going to tackle.

Chris

Hmmmmmmmmmmm OK...well I am trying to figure out how I am going to upgrade the Hasbro Dengar I got....I am satisfied with him as a base at all. I`ll just wait and see what you do to him... I might get some inspiration...then.

im in the process of making another snowy myself. im going to take the route you went & make this one clean. my other was a bit dingy. i wanted him that way but now i want one that has a just off the transport first day on the job look to him...:D

If SS dont make snowtroopers im gonna cry. If they do make em im gonna scratch build an E-web blaster.

250px-E_web-NEGWT.jpg

Yeah I always want Hasbro and then SS to make a 1/6 E-web and since they never did I made one in 2001 I think it was. I'll have to find it and take a few pics.

Ive got most of the pieces for mine and a fair idea of going about it, so its just a matter of doing it now lol. Tbh though i'd like some SS snowtroopers 1st.

anybody have just the chest piece from the snowtrooper i could buy or trade for? shoot me a pm if you do!!

Back