1/6th Custom/Bashed Hoth Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Gent,

Thanks for the PM. I should have him on Thursday so I can have a look in hand and start to put your guidelines into action.

Do the ACI bodies take sideshow hands?

I wouldnt be too keen on painting my spare SSC Stormie hands so I'd be looking for a substitute.

J.

Yeah, they do take Sideshow Stormie hands, they take 'em even better than the much more expensive True Type buddies. So no worry.
If you reply my pm with 'Go on' and quote what I wrote so far, I won't tell you anything twice ... damn brain! o.=,

Rise, Stormtrooper in Hoth Battle Gear ...

I realized looking through this thread that I hadnt posted a pic of mine after I redid them. I still need to do some paintwork on the right one, but oh well. Here is a quick shot of mine with Veers....

150.jpg

The Hoth Stormtrooper Commander is up next.......:)

The Hoth Stormtrooper Commander is up next.......:)

Yep, please do make a WIP ... as we're speak...um, posting, I had the GG bust here yesterday but it's waaaay too small. Although I kind a knew that I really thought I could get something useful from it. But no, it's not usable or castable at all. Really not sure what to use else, already thought about a bottle neck to cover with some sculpt material to get the straight fall down mask ...

Whoever is on frontline, please make it accessible to one of our sculptmasters. :pray:

PS: Chaka, how did you do the buttons on the left chest armour?

Last edited:
My "Hoth Stormtrooper" arrived today and I'm happy enough.

I'll be working on him over the coming weeks seeing as I have no other figure to work on.

Let the fun times begin!

About the Snowtrooper Commander Helmet, which I also did choose as my SSC's forum avatar:
After two month of unlucky seeking (I found the GG bust to be waaay too small),
I now intend to create the commander helmet with forming some plastica or wax or something else.
I'll start on this one when my casted armour goodie pack (Snow, did you already?) arrives ...
If the Commander helmet turns out good, I'll be happy to send it to someone who's into casting ... here's looking at you, kid snow!

Plus:
I found this very interesting concept of what I call a 'General Veers Hoth Battle Gear' helmet,
so he doesn't need to stay inside the AT-AT as the fun starts outside on the battlefield ...

I bet at least Snow or Chaka might go for that one also ... :lol

If my sculpt is done, that might be a thing to go for next ...
Tell me what you think:

About the Snowtrooper Commander Helmet, which I also did choose as my SSC's forum avatar:
After two month of unlucky seeking (I found the GG bust to be waaay too small),
I now intend to create the commander helmet with forming some plastica or wax or something else.
I'll start on this one when my casted armour goodie pack (Snow, did you already?) arrives ...
If the Commander helmet turns out good, I'll be happy to send it to someone who's into casting ... here's looking at you, kid snow!

Plus:
I found this very interesting concept of what I call a 'General Veers Hoth Battle Gear' helmet,
so he doesn't need to stay inside the AT-AT as the fun starts outside on the battlefield ...

I bet at least Snow or Chaka might go for that one also ... :lol

If my sculpt is done, that might be a thing to go for next ...
Tell me what you think:

Damn that way cool!

Back