1/6th Armored Character Wishlist!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sauron would have to be premium format sized (or bigger) to be in scale with the 12 inchers! I'd buy it!!
And yes, this line does indeed need some Wraithyness in the mix! This line has so much potential, but it seems like SSC isn't really going for it. What gives?

This one may be a bit obscure, but I would love to see Boromir in his armour like the pic shown :)

boromirarmour.jpg

Sideshow have the head already and I would love to recreate this shot with Faramir next to him :rock

:lecture :clap

What he said :joy

The armor was all done so well for the movies that it is damned hard for me to decide which I liked best.

I think it ends up being the High Elven Warriors as depicted in CF's pics below, but I definitely want to see the Orcs as well. Especially the Uruk-Hai, and Lurtz would be my #1 want for orcs. But the Citadel Guards from The White City would rock as well. Pippin in that armor would rock as would Merry in his Rohirrim armor.

WAY too many beautiful options for this aspect of the figures!

1. Eowyn in armor

eowyn_armour2_001.jpg

3. Last Alliance High-Elven warrior

url

These are the two I want the most. But I'll take all of the ones on your list Faramir. :D I almost want these armored versions more then the non-armored versions. I would've preferred a Faramir figure for example in armor then out of it.
I really hope Sideshow isn't going to skip on the armor.

1. Frodo in orc armor
2. Sam in orc armor
3. Merry in Rohirrim armor
4. Pippin in Gondorian armor

Those are the ones I would choose if I could have no others. If the sky's the limit, the rest of the thread has covered it. Armored figures would be the greatest thing that happened to this line. Aragorn at the Black Gates, Theoden, Eomer, Eowyn, Faramir, Boromir, Isildur, Elendil, Elrond, Gil-Galad, the Witch-King, the Mouth of Sauron, Sauron...why relegate the new body to nothing more than stormtroopers and clones?

Back