1/6 Wrasslin' Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 WWF Wrasslin' customs - Royal Rumble 93 Bret Hart WIP pg. 18

Wow, Flair turned out great. You definitely need to make one of him in the suit with the old school shades one day. That would be mind-blowing. Sting looks awesome too!

Really nice, can't wait to see how Macho and Bret turn out.

Just stumbled onto this thread. As a wrestling junkie from the 80s on until the Invasion stuff when Vince bought everyone, I gotta say, Bret, Ric and Sting look phenomenal! You can use Caines Piper sculpt too and have a great Hot Rod custom.

As far as the actual product, one man should've been the world champ in both promotions and was never given the chance to be THEEE main guy. But he carried opponents in every match and made them look 1000x better than they were. His matches with Ricky Steamboat are still some of my favorite. Even his non wrestling entrance into ECW was the best. That man is Ravishing Rick Rude. One of the best.

Wow, Flair turned out great. You definitely need to make one of him in the suit with the old school shades one day. That would be mind-blowing. Sting looks awesome too!

Really nice, can't wait to see how Macho and Bret turn out.

Thanks brother, I'm definitely planning a "Limosine Riding" version of Ric, I found the perfect shades too, the suit has been the difficult part.

Here's a WIP of Macho, I applied the transfers and beefed up the legs a little.

33mlmxl.jpg

Looking great Ted! :rock

Thanks Mago!:hi5:

Just stumbled onto this thread. As a wrestling junkie from the 80s on until the Invasion stuff when Vince bought everyone, I gotta say, Bret, Ric and Sting look phenomenal! You can use Caines Piper sculpt too and have a great Hot Rod custom.

As far as the actual product, one man should've been the world champ in both promotions and was never given the chance to be THEEE main guy. But he carried opponents in every match and made them look 1000x better than they were. His matches with Ricky Steamboat are still some of my favorite. Even his non wrestling entrance into ECW was the best. That man is Ravishing Rick Rude. One of the best.

Thanks brother, got a lot of help with them.

I actually didn't have an appreciation for Rick Rude until I got older. I found some of his matches from his WCW run that were just awesome. He was also great on the mic too. I think him and Curt Henning were two guys that were underutilized.

I was thinking the same thing brother Caine's Nada sculpt, here's my Roddy WIP:

b7mf04.jpg

You must spend alot of money on all those muscle bodies.

:dunno

Re: 1/6 WWF Wrasslin' customs - Updated Sting, Flair, Roddy WIP, Savage WIP pg. 23

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :)

Re: 1/6 WWF Wrasslin' customs - Updated Sting, Flair, Roddy WIP, Savage WIP pg. 23

Wooooooo! Thanks again for painting the Nature Boy. Bret, Randy and Roddy are headed your way!

oooooohhh yeeeaaaahhh!!!.

I love Ric Flair when he goes batpoop in the middle of his conversations, haha.. WOOOO!!! WOOOOO!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!.

oooooohhh yeeeaaaahhh!!!.

I love Ric Flair when he goes batpoop in the middle of his conversations, haha.. WOOOO!!! WOOOOO!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!.

Oh yeah he was awesome when he did that, one of a kind he was! JOhnny, wooo!, to paint the man you've got to be the man, and you are the man, woooo!!!

are you using the mattel 12inch rotocast boots for your piper?? that look great.

are you using the mattel 12inch rotocast boots for your piper?? that look great.

Absolutely, I was going to stop doing these wrestling customs because I ran out of boots until I found this solution, now I plan to do a few more. Cheungkinman repainted them for me, the lighting is bad in the pic but the boots color is spot on.

Re: 1/6 WWF Wrasslin' customs -Randy Savage NWO pg. 24

Here's the first of two Macho Men. 8-bit commando did a fantastic paintup. Corrose did the logos. The clothes are from Ralph's figure clothing. JOhnny's doing the 80's Savage for me.

2aaefrb.jpg

Here's the mega powers:

2yp10e9.jpg

I still wish I could get my hands on a hulk Hogan sculpt...:-(

these look GREAT!!!

Very cool stuff. I wasn't a huge fan of that period for Savage, but as a figure it works really well. Those tassles are great. I would love to have these "NWO-ites" on the shelf:

WvzFdiq.jpg

I've said it throughout this thread, and I'll say it again: These figures are all amazing!! I have to pick up one of those WWE figures, I love the way the boots look.

Flair looks phenomenal, Savage is great, and the NWO Mega Powers are fantastic! I can't wait to see Piper finished and a "Stylin' and profilin' Flair. There was a suit that came with a Bruce Lee figure that I thought looked perfect for Flair, but I doubt it would fit on a muscle body. I'm sure it's tough to get as well.

Great job!

These all look awesome. Would love to see a photo of your whole collection :)

I still wish I could get my hands on a hulk Hogan sculpt...:-(

these look GREAT!!!

Thanks brotherrrrr! The ringside rebels hulkster shows up on ebay from time to time, I'll let you know if I see him.

Very cool stuff. I wasn't a huge fan of that period for Savage, but as a figure it works really well. Those tassles are great. I would love to have these "NWO-ites" on the shelf:

WvzFdiq.jpg

Thanks Sam! I actually love all of Savage's looks except for the nwo wolfpac era and that 1999 run with Gorgeous George.

A late 80's Muta would be awesome, definitely one of my all time favorites. I just watched a match he had with Sting in Japan, great stuff. He was really ahead of his time.

I've said it throughout this thread, and I'll say it again: These figures are all amazing!! I have to pick up one of those WWE figures, I love the way the boots look.

Flair looks phenomenal, Savage is great, and the NWO Mega Powers are fantastic! I can't wait to see Piper finished and a "Stylin' and profilin' Flair. There was a suit that came with a Bruce Lee figure that I thought looked perfect for Flair, but I doubt it would fit on a muscle body. I'm sure it's tough to get as well.

Great job!

Thanks brother, I love that Bruce Lee suit too, I wish it was a good fit for a larger body. I might commission a suit for the nature boy.

These all look awesome. Would love to see a photo of your whole collection :)

Thanks brotherrrr, I'll post a photo over the weekend!

OH YEA BROTHER! :hi5: AWESOME!!!!:clap

Thanks brotherrrr. Oh yeah, diggg ittt!

Here's another Bret custom. Believe it or not I'm going to do one more. Yes, I am crazy.:lol

Paintup boots and head: JOhnny
Glasses and Stand Decal: Evilface
Sculpt: Caine
Jacket: Yunsil
Pants decals: Corrose
Outfit: Ralph's figure clothing.

20tjvuw.jpg

Last edited:
Back