1/6 Wrasslin' Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it! Are you going to trim the necks a bit for surfer dude Stings? Great idea putting Robocop on the display. I vividly remember him feuding with Great Muta when I was a youngster. Muta seemed invincible. . .and is a figure I would LOVE to have. Imagine a Jushin Thunder Liger 1/6 scale figure :drool:

Great trio, man! Loved them!
So, you're not planning for a WWE version? I know his run with WWE sucked big time! But at least I'll never forget the hype!

View attachment 349872

If I could get a hold on an accurate red robe I would definitely want a 2015 Stinger. You're right, the run sucked but the hype was fun! The mania match was fun and would have been nice if he won. Still bummed we never saw Undertaker/Sting, I think he is too.

Love it! Are you going to trim the necks a bit for surfer dude Stings? Great idea putting Robocop on the display. I vividly remember him feuding with Great Muta when I was a youngster. Muta seemed invincible. . .and is a figure I would LOVE to have. Imagine a Jushin Thunder Liger 1/6 scale figure :drool:

Great suggestion Sam, I wasn't sure if the necks were too long (I actually increased the neck height because it seemed too short at first) and now it really does look too long. I'm going to play around with the neck and post an update.

When I first discovered WCW (or the NWA back then) it really was such a stark contrast to the WWF, the match quality was so much higher. Muta and Sting matches were ones that stood out to me. Bummed we never saw a Great Muta babyface run. During the main event of the Clash of the Champions where the horsemen turned on Sting, Muta was really over with the crowd. I thought they should have went to a Flair-Muta program until Sting came back from his injury. I really hate all of the missed opportunities that happened in the 80's and 90's.

Jushin Thunder Liger would be incredible, his costume would really pop on a shelf.

Wcw was weird back then. There was a lot of forgettable and bad stuff, but the good stuff was incredible. Flair, Steamboat, Vader, Sting, Rude, Austin, Pillman, Windham, Arn, Muta, Cactus Jack, 2 Cold Scorpio. Some terrific matches resulted from those guys.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Wcw was weird back then. There was a lot of forgettable and bad stuff, but the good stuff was incredible. Flair, Steamboat, Vader, Sting, Rude, Austin, Pillman, Windham, Arn, Muta, Cactus Jack, 2 Cold Scorpio. Some terrific matches resulted from those guys.

Totally agree. I always felt there were better matches in WCW. Less "jobbers" vs stars there. Not saying there weren't jobbers just less matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I could get a hold on an accurate red robe I would definitely want a 2015 Stinger. You're right, the run sucked but the hype was fun! The mania match was fun and would have been nice if he won. Still bummed we never saw Undertaker/Sting, I think he is too.

I don't know, but maybe GeeWhiz?
Yeah, Taker vs. Sting was a dream match since the 90s :(

At least we saw them together for one last time:
maxresdefault.jpg

I was just googling, and apparently Sting and Luger wrestling Mean Mark and Moondog Rex in a non-TV show once. So, it happened! :lol

Honestly, I'm not sure that match would be so great. but they were two icons of that decade for certain, and it would have been memorable. Sting did have some terrific matches with Vader.

All great workers! I remember Mick Foley saying that he had his best match with Sting before his last big run in the WWF.

Totally agree. I always felt there were better matches in WCW. Less "jobbers" vs stars there. Not saying there weren't jobbers just less matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree!

I don't know, but maybe GeeWhiz?
Yeah, Taker vs. Sting was a dream match since the 90s :(

At least we saw them together for one last time:
View attachment 349944

Man, that is one awesome shot. I've never seen them in a picture together.

I was just googling, and apparently Sting and Luger wrestling Mean Mark and Moondog Rex in a non-TV show once. So, it happened! :lol

Honestly, I'm not sure that match would be so great. but they were two icons of that decade for certain, and it would have been memorable. Sting did have some terrific matches with Vader.

I've been looking for that match! I wish there was footage. I swore that I saw Mean Mark and Sting in a match in wcw, but I guess it was just him and Luger.

I think taker and Sting could have a great build so I think they could get the crowd into it, I love matches that have great crowd reactions even over great technical matches.

Vader and Bam Bam Bigelow were my favorite big men workers, would love to see Bam Bam in 1/6. With that new chunky body that could be a possibility.

I shortened the neck on the Stinger a little and posed him next to his tag team partner!

unnamed.jpg

What a great display! And Bam Bam could make for an amazing figure. Such a cool, distinctive look he had. And very memorable for being in the old NES Wrestlemania game.

What a great display! And Bam Bam could make for an amazing figure. Such a cool, distinctive look he had. And very memorable for being in the old NES Wrestlemania game.

Thanks Sam!

I loved that old nes wrestlemania game! I honestly haven't thought about that game since I had that NES system way back then!

It was a dream come true to see those guys finally in a video game. I had the WCW nes game too, but the one I played the most was this one:

2362130-nes_prowrestling.jpg

Back