1/6 Wrasslin' Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 WWF Wrasslin' customs -Randy Savage NWO pg. 24

I'm jealous as hell of you having such a great Bret figure! Probably my number 2 favorite wrestler of all time.

Wooooow!!! This is outstanding man! Greta job, and thanks for the info of the customers. I need to commission some works. :goodpost::clap

Your Hardcore TBAY!:rock Awesome! The Best there will ever Be!:lecture

Thanks brother, wish I could take credit for all of it. He's the excellence of execution too!

I'm jealous as hell of you having such a great Bret figure! Probably my number 2 favorite wrestler of all time.

Thanks Sam, was hoping to post your one of your favorite wrestlers soon, just need to get the body for him and he'll be ready to go.

Awesome looking figure!!!! What a great bash...

Thanks brother, can't wait to get the Ron Burgundy figure you're working on!

Wooooow!!! This is outstanding man! Greta job, and thanks for the info of the customers. I need to commission some works. :goodpost::clap

Thanks man, I'd love to see any customs you get commissioned!

Very curious to see what else you have in the pipeline! I wasn't going to attempt the Macho Man figure, after the bodies dried up and Corrose didn't respond to my messages about decals. But now that another body is being put together, I'm thinking strongly about it again.

Here's another Bret custom. Believe it or not I'm going to do one more. Yes, I am crazy.:lol

Paintup boots and head: JOhnny
Glasses and Stand Decal: Evilface
Sculpt: Caine
Jacket: Yunsil
Pants decals: Corrose
Outfit: Ralph's figure clothing.

20tjvuw.jpg

seriously, this is life like! well done on putting together an awesome piece. Caine nailed that sculpt

Very curious to see what else you have in the pipeline! I wasn't going to attempt the Macho Man figure, after the bodies dried up and Corrose didn't respond to my messages about decals. But now that another body is being put together, I'm thinking strongly about it again.

Kaustic is coming out with better bodies that actually have muscular legs so I'm holding out for those. JOhnny did a pretty awesome paintup of him, I'll try to post pics soon, maybe that will get you to change your mind.

seriously, this is life like! well done on putting together an awesome piece. Caine nailed that sculpt

Yeah, Caine did a masterful job. Can't believe he was able to make those glasses in scale, just remarkable.

These all are seriously awesome. really makes me miss 90s and early 2000s wrestling. Great stuff

These all are seriously awesome. really makes me miss 90s and early 2000s wrestling. Great stuff

Thanks man, love that era of wrasslin. I can't even watch the current product: dead crowds, every wrestler looks the same or doesn't stand out, and just terrible scripted promos.

Bret looks awesome Ted. Btw, I know I'm late but Merry Christmas. :wave

Bret looks awesome Ted. Btw, I know I'm late but Merry Christmas. :wave

Thanks Mago! Merry Christmas to you to brother.

Here's Goldberg. I'm realizing the head's a bit big, I might do a private commission to get a smaller Goldberg sculpt as I'm really happy with the outfit (this is his outfit from his WWE debut). I do really like the likeness though.

Thanks to Evilface for the decals (shirt and stand). Geewhiz did the jacket, Hegemony77 did the pants. Salvador did the awesome paintup. Shirt is a t800 and boots are from ebay.

I'm running out of space now with so much coming in, I'll have to store or sell some stuff:monkey4

2upafz9.jpg

Wow, Bret and Goldberg turned out GREAT. I always look forward to seeing what classic wrestler you will tackle next. I'm still trying to get my Macho Man project going myself, he's always been my favorite.

I'd love to see guys like Jake the Snake, Iron Sheik, The Million Dollar Man and Mr. Perfect in 1/6 form. Maybe even a classic WWF ring in 1/6.

I love classic wrestling, I actually met Hacksaw Jim Duggan at a show last year, he signed an American flag for me. He's a great guy, spent a lot of time talking to me & my nephew.

Wow, Bret and Goldberg turned out GREAT. I always look forward to seeing what classic wrestler you will tackle next. I'm still trying to get my Macho Man project going myself, he's always been my favorite.

I'd love to see guys like Jake the Snake, Iron Sheik, The Million Dollar Man and Mr. Perfect in 1/6 form. Maybe even a classic WWF ring in 1/6.

I love classic wrestling, I actually met Hacksaw Jim Duggan at a show last year, he signed an American flag for me. He's a great guy, spent a lot of time talking to me & my nephew.

Thanks bro. Roberts and the Iron Sheik were such talented performers. There were a couple years of wrestling where I just tuned out pretty much during the early-mid 90's (outside of watching Bret's matches) so i completely missed Jake the Snake's feud with the Stinger. Man his first appearance in wcw was amazing!

Henning is one of my all time faves, would love to see a custom of him. Ted Dibiase would look awesome in his shiny tux. A 1/6 ring! man that would be sweet.

Nice story about Hacksaw. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tough guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 1/6 WWF Wrasslin' customs -Goldberg/new Bret

Nice one!
Maybe you should buy a bigger body like HT Arnold's body.He is 6,4 while Bret is 6.If the clothes fit on a bigger body is a different story though.

I remember seeing a Macho Man headsculpt by caine,i can assume that was yours?Would love to see the figure finished:)

Yeah, I was also thinking about trying a larger body for Goldberg. Or maybe just padding the shoulders/arms/torso. Clothes may get a bit tight, but that would seem to fit Goldberg.

Any plans to snag a Storm Toys Dennis Rodman and put him in NWO gear?

Yeah, I was also thinking about trying a larger body for Goldberg. Or maybe just padding the shoulders/arms/torso. Clothes may get a bit tight, but that would seem to fit Goldberg.

Both great ideas, thanks Sam. I'll try the padding as I don't think I can find a bigger body than the t800 I used.

Any plans to snag a Storm Toys Dennis Rodman and put him in NWO gear?

Not a huge fan of Rodman's run in the NWO (or Karl Malone's in the WCW), but if I was that Storm Toys Rodman would make a pretty sweet Rodzilla!

Not a huge fan of Rodman's run in the NWO (or Karl Malone's in the WCW), but if I was that Storm Toys Rodman would make a pretty sweet Rodzilla!

Yeah, I agree...I'm not a big fan of Jay Leno or David Arquette either lol.

I would have no interest in Rodman by himself, but displayed beside Hollywood Hogan, it would be epic.

A great way to showcase the insanity that was WCW at that time period.

Now, there's a strange road to go down in 1/6... after you do figures of all the greats, would you get bored and do managers or valets?

Like a Mean Gene with a mic to go by 80's Hogan?

Miss Elizabeth for Macho Man?

Kimberly Page in the silver Nitro Girl outfit? (yes please)

Virgil with money to go beside Dibiase?

Back