1/6 Wrasslin' Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 WWF Wrasslin' customs - Royal Rumble 93 Bret Hart WIP pg. 18

Will there be options for others to get the outfits? I would love to have figures of both, but it depends on availability of outfits, the look you go for, and overall final cost.

Macho Man! Oh Yea!:yess: Would depend if outfit is available?

I'm going for the 80's look. Removable sunglasses, but the bandana sculpted on (I don't think there's a good 1/6 option for this). I chose the bandana look as you could probably do a NWO Savage if you wanted to as well (which I plan to do).

The tights/pads available through Ralph's figure clothing, I'll have a mock up later this week (I'm going for this look: purple shirt, orange tights and yellow pads, you can pretty much go with whatever color you want). Corrose will be doing the decals for the bandana and the iron ons for the star tights and purple macho man shirt. Evilface did some star decals for my boots.

The problem will be the boots though, I'm using the rocky hot toys boots for mine.

Macho-Man-Randy-Savage-_Fan-Club_-1989.jpg

I am most definitely interested in that Macho Man. What body are you thinking about?

I am most definitely interested in that Macho Man. What body are you thinking about?

I'm planning to use the regular KP, but might switch to the KP athletik. I might have to swap the legs out, we'll see.

As far as Bret goes, he'll have removable glasses and Ralph's family can do the generic tights for whatever look you're going for. Yunsil might do the 1993 rumble tights for me, but I'm also going to do a babyface early 90's hart foundation outfit as I'd like to get to the Anvil soon.

I forgot about this solution to the boots. I dremelled the boots off of these mattel 12 inch figures, they're rotocast so you can hollow out the top and dremel the legs of whatever body you want to fit it. I'm going to use these boots for the Owen Hart I have in the works. :

pTRU1-17106677dt.jpg

Childhood memories, Randy was one of my favourites. Any sneak peeks T ? :D

Childhood memories, Randy was one of my favourites. Any sneak peeks T ? :D

Oooohhh yeahhhh! Diggg iitttt!

Here's the outfit that Ralph's family did. The shirt is just the perfect color as are the tights. Corrose will do the transfer for the shirt and the tights. He's also doing the bandana decals. Also need to add the wrist/hand tape. And the head of course :lol

6yksb8.jpg

that savage is just awesome!! are you still thinking about going a leg switch?? the legs you have right now seem alittle skinny.

that savage is just awesome!! are you still thinking about going a leg switch?? the legs you have right now seem alittle skinny.

Thanks brother! I really don't like the skinny legs either, I'm looking into doing a leg swap, any suggestions for buffer legs that also have this darker tone?

Wow, that is fantastic. I need to figure out a doable set of boots.

If you have a dremel it's pretty easy to extract those boots from the wwe mattel figures, you would have to dremel the legs of your figure a bit as well to make it fit though (it would have to be superglued). Could be a placeholder until you find a solution you like better.

Looks awesome. Have you thought about a Barney Ross or T2 T800 body ? KPs forearms are pretty weird.

Looks awesome. Have you thought about a Barney Ross or T2 T800 body ? KPs forearms are pretty weird.

That's a great suggestion Mago, I'm in the process of picking up a bunch of muscle bodies of different kinds to see what looks best for different wrestlers. I wish there were better large body builder bodies out there.

Very awesome!!

Thanks brotherrrr, stepping into the danger zonnnnneeee ohhh yeahhhh diggg itttt!

Has anyone done a CM Punk? I just got asked to do tattoos for him, wondering if any of you guys would need em'.

Re: 1/6 WWF Wrasslin' customs - WCW Big Gold

Got this sculpted by sdabbs, unbelievable job by Sean, hoping to have him work on a few more wrasslin projects for me at some point. I think it will look great on the Nature Boy. Hoping to get it repainted by one of the master painters on here at some point so the details can pop a little more:

j5w7qs.jpg

Has anyone done a CM Punk? I just got asked to do tattoos for him, wondering if any of you guys would need em'.

Not planning a CM Punk but I might do another Goldberg so I might have to hit you up for it.

Awesome. You know, I bet Flair did wear nothing but the belt sometimes, for the ladies.

:goodpost: True, we're really just dudes that dress up and pose dolls of dudes and the occasional monster dude doll. You can't really church that up.

Dollies it is!

So much awesomeness in this thread!!!

I call them dolls too, sometimes in a self deprecating humor sort of way and sometimes just because that's what they are. You can take off their clothes. They are dolls!

Awesome. You know, I bet Flair did wear nothing but the belt sometimes, for the ladies.

I've heard some crazy stories about the Nature Boy so I wouldn't be surprised. When I was finding reference pics for his robe I did find a pic of Sensational Sherri wearing nothing but his robe. Am I the only one who found Sherri Martel hot?

So much awesomeness in this thread!!!

I call them dolls too, sometimes in a self deprecating humor sort of way and sometimes just because that's what they are. You can take off their clothes. They are dolls!

:lol So true. I do feel bad when I pay way more for doll clothes than I ever pay for my 1:1 clothes. My toys dress much better than I.

Here's the Nature Boy, finally completed. Sculpt by Caine. Painted by Cheungkinman. EVILFACE did the robe decals. Ralph's wife did robe (I added the feathers, trim on on the sides and the rhinestones). Corrose did the trunks logos.

vpvlp3.jpg

Here's the Stinger with a new jacket:

4gknif.jpg

Back