1/6 Wrasslin' Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 WWF Wrasslin' customs - The Rock

Nice Rock figure Ted, and it's the first time I see Rey's sculpt on a figure, looks so AWESOME!. Thanks for letting me be part of your collection :)

JOhnny you're an amazing talent and just a class guy all around, thank you for hooking me up over the years. Can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

looking back a few pages, I don't know how I missed the Hogans before but AMAZING!! Congrats on those dude!

Bret's always been my personal fav, being from Calgary and all, but I think your Hollywood Hogan is the standout in your collection, perfection!

edit: Can't overlook Rey either! SO good and excellent work on the body. Ralp did a great job on those pants, his loss is very sad indeed

Canadian wrestling fans are the best in the world imo. Montreal, Toronto, and Calgary have had the best crowds I've seen. My favorite Hogan and Hart moments happened in all of those cities.

Bret's my favorite wrestler for sure, but yeah Silentsurfer did such a great job on the Hogans (the boots are crazy in person) that I'd have to pick the hogan figures over Bret.

I'm hoping to get Bret closer to the Hulkster set so I'm going all out on my next Bret. I'm going for the Royal Rumble 93 look and already have a top tailor to do the jacket. I'm going to commission a new sculpt for him as well along with the nature boy. I'd really love to have the rest Calgary guys as well: Owen, Pillman, Neidhart and Davey.

Ralph's passing is such a huge loss, that guy knew his wrestling. I can't believe some of the obscure outfits he made. Class guy all around.

Re: 1/6 WWF Wrasslin' customs - Rey Mysterio

Just an easy Rock bash. Not sure if I'm going to keep him in wrestling gear or street clothes as the body's a bit skinny. Would prefer at attitude era Rock but this will have to do.

Jeff Hardy's next, then the Nature Boy, WOOOOOO. Hope to do another Hitman and his brother Owen.

View attachment 93415

Amazing work my friend!
I guess you need to find a more muscular body than this one!
Like HT Terminator body!

The problem is that the stock Rock body has the right color and even tattoos, whereas any other body would require quite a bit of work. Odd that HT wouldn't do a better job with that one.

Amazing work my friend!
I guess you need to find a more muscular body than this one!
Like HT Terminator body!

Thanks brotherrrr! The Rock definitely needs to be a lot buffer. He looks like he hasn't been eating much if you smell what I'm cookin'

The problem is that the stock Rock body has the right color and even tattoos, whereas any other body would require quite a bit of work. Odd that HT wouldn't do a better job with that one.

You're right, they nailed the tattoos and the skintone but missed on the size. He also ends up really tall with the boots on (I had to dremel his legs to fit the boots). He ends up being taller than every wrestler I have and I can't really mod the body anymore without making it look disproportionate.

Really disappointed that they didn't make the body in scale. I'm not into the modern day Rock enough to put the time into making him more accurate though. Really wish there was a good younger Rock sculpt out there (besides that horrible headplay sculpt) to go with my Austin figure.

Would love to see this Jeff Hardy done up.. Who's doing the Jeff Hardy headsculpt?

1231627164883_f.jpg

As much as people love wrestling my favourite will always be Big daddy!
True wrestling legend way before my time.

"Easy easy easy you shut up" haha

Would love to see this Jeff Hardy done up.. Who's doing the Jeff Hardy headsculpt?

View attachment 93866

That pic looks pretty awesome, thanks for posting. The hair is the same for the green face paint look I want to go for. I'm actually using jakks ringside rebelhead for Jeff. Just sent him over to 8bit for the paintup:yess:

As much as people love wrestling my favourite will always be Big daddy!
True wrestling legend way before my time.

"Easy easy easy you shut up" haha

Actually never heard of this guy, had to look him up but I dig learning about wrestling history.

Re: 1/6 WWF Wrasslin' customs - Royal Rumble 93 Bret Hart WIP pg. 17

Working on another Bret figure, what's new:lol I'm wanting three different looks so this Rumble 1993 this will be look 2. After this guy and Ric Flair are done I'm moving onto Randy Savage and the rest of the Hart Foundation.

I just got this jacket in from Rainman's tailor, absolutely love it. She's a class act all the way. Still deciding if I'll go with the t800 for the thicker legs.

Still need to get the logos, but my buddy Corrose is working on those. I'm also working on commissioning a new sculpt, might actually do several as I'm that crazy. Always suprised who's willing to help make these wrasslers!

23h3q0z.jpg

14iz7va.jpg

xc92ti.jpg

amazing!! Can't wait to see the continued progress on this!

Bret? what about THE ICON, THE MAIN EVENT, THE SHOW STOPPER, MR WRESTLEMANIA HIM SELF THE HEARTBREAK KID SHAWN MICHEALS??????

Wow that looks great! And from rainmans tailor? No surprise there, must've been a lot tho. I agree, I'd love to see an HbK but I'm anxious to see The charismatic enigma!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amazing!! Can't wait to see the continued progress on this!

Thanks brotherrr! Slowly but surely, pm sent brother!

Bret? what about THE ICON, THE MAIN EVENT, THE SHOW STOPPER, MR WRESTLEMANIA HIM SELF THE HEARTBREAK KID SHAWN MICHEALS??????

He's pretty good, but he's not THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION, THE BEST THERE IS, THE BEST THERE WAS AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!!!:lol

Bret's my favorite, but I do think HBK is awesome too, no doubt he's the show stopper and Mr. Wrestlemania! :hi5:

Wow that looks great! And from rainmans tailor? No surprise there, must've been a lot tho. I agree, I'd love to see an HbK but I'm anxious to see The charismatic enigma!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brother, really happy with it. Hopefully I'll have some news on the Charismatic Enigma soon, 8-bit's working on him so you know it's going to be fantastic. Not sure if Jeff and HBK had a match, need to look that up on youtube as I would think that would be an all time classic.

Re: 1/6 WWF Wrasslin' customs - Royal Rumble 93 Bret Hart WIP pg. 18

man ur bret hart figures are awesome. he was my fav wrestler as a kid and these are great

Wow, that is phenomenal. Rumble '93 was a match against Razor Ramon, correct? Most memorable thing from that PPV for me was how Yoko threw Macho Man out of the Royal Rumble match :D

that is AWESOME!!!!...ask her if she wants to make a small run of those same jackets!!!..i would easily buy one!!!!....I've been putting together a body that will match the ultimate warrior and came close with one of those 12 inch figures they have out now...i have to modify the legs and other areas but to capture the warrior size....i think the torso and the arms work for that look...only thing stoppinng me now is of course...the headsculpt....lets put our heads together and see if we can make it happen...:)

The Bret stuff looks really good so far.

man ur bret hart figures are awesome. he was my fav wrestler as a kid and these are great

Love that there's so many freaks that were such big Hitman fans!

Wow. Pure gold Ted. :rock

Thanks Mago!!!

Wow, that is phenomenal. Rumble '93 was a match against Razor Ramon, correct? Most memorable thing from that PPV for me was how Yoko threw Macho Man out of the Royal Rumble match :D

Yup, that was the Razor match. Great match. Macho Man wasn't treated very well at the end of his WWF run. Still burns me that him and Bret didn't have a program before he was on his way out. The matches would have been great.

that is AWESOME!!!!...ask her if she wants to make a small run of those same jackets!!!..i would easily buy one!!!!....I've been putting together a body that will match the ultimate warrior and came close with one of those 12 inch figures they have out now...i have to modify the legs and other areas but to capture the warrior size....i think the torso and the arms work for that look...only thing stoppinng me now is of course...the headsculpt....lets put our heads together and see if we can make it happen...:)

i always love coming in here by the way...:)

Yeah, you should hit her up to see if she would be willing to do a run, would love to see more Hitmen!

Please post pics of that warrior wip! Did you see sdabbs warrior sculpt? I think it looked fantastic. Not interested in doing a warrior figure as I have a bunch of other guys I want to get to first, but would absolutely love to see what you come up with!!!

The Bret stuff looks really good so far.

Thanks brother!

Back