Action Figure 1/6 Worldbox- Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh I just noticed there's s tiny blue mark on one part of his neck tentacles... I assume it's scratched paint and it came from the factory this way. I gotta try and suck it up since there's always at least one thing wrong with every single one of my collectibles. Also I pushed his left hand further up the peg and his wrist is no longer flimsy. I swear I'm always the one that the one that gets stuck with defects around here.

Yeah I hear ya. I'm happy with it too and it's probably going to be a grail with me. It's got some problems but I think it's worth it if you don't have to pay full price for it. I was able to get it since I made sales so I essentially got it for nothing. I may or may not tinker with the arm, I'm just worried. I'm just glad that it's probably a shared trait that they'll all have more than likely.

I kinda wish he came with the hand tentacle that type 2 has.

BTW, is the left hand loose on yours that holds the rocket launcher? I think it's just due to it being such a heavy accessory. I'm glad the elbows are sturdy.

Yeah, I got this as a gift so I didn't have to pay anything :lol though in a way I will because now the wife will be expecting a very nice gift for her bday :lol
Yeah I wish this version came with the tentacle hand and impaled head but at least they should be easily swapped. As for my wrists, neither of them are loose and both hold the rocket launcher very well. They'll probably loosen over time but it shouldn't be too hard to re-tighten them

Ugh I just noticed there's s tiny blue mark on one part of his neck tentacles... I assume it's scratched paint and it came from the factory this way. I gotta try and suck it up since there's always at least one thing wrong with every single one of my collectibles. Also I pushed his left hand further up the peg and his wrist is no longer flimsy. I swear I'm always the one that the one that gets stuck with defects around here.

:lol oh bother. I noticed on mine theres a little clump of paint that i sort of rubbed off trying to figure out what it was...oops it took some of the purple off with it :lol but I'm not too fussed. This is the kind of character that's just a mass of pulpy flesh and what have you. I figure I can easily write off any unintentional scuffs as part of the characters charm ya know? If the coat gets dirty...meh. There's no way ole Nemmy made it through Raccoon city clean as a whistle ya know? :lol at least that's what I tell myself so I can sleep at night :lol

Yeah, I got this as a gift so I didn't have to pay anything :lol though in a way I will because now the wife will be expecting a very nice gift for her bday :lol
Yeah I wish this version came with the tentacle hand and impaled head but at least they should be easily swapped. As for my wrists, neither of them are loose and both hold the rocket launcher very well. They'll probably loosen over time but it shouldn't be too hard to re-tighten them

:lol oh bother. I noticed on mine theres a little clump of paint that i sort of rubbed off trying to figure out what it was...oops it took some of the purple off with it :lol but I'm not too fussed. This is the kind of character that's just a mass of pulpy flesh and what have you. I figure I can easily write off any unintentional scuffs as part of the characters charm ya know? If the coat gets dirty...meh. There's no way ole Nemmy made it through Raccoon city clean as a whistle ya know? :lol at least that's what I tell myself so I can sleep at night :lol

I just wish I could get over this minor things. I think everything I own has at least one defect on them and I can get over those, but not this since it's Nemesis after all. Maybe I'll try to get the blue mark off. He's perfectly fine otherwise.

When it comes to my other figures for example, my Hot Toys Vader came with a very minor dent in the back of his helmet that's next to invisible in the right lighting... it drives me nuts :lol

Last edited:
Good news! That blue mark came off. I was trying to scrape it off and got nothing, and decided to use my thumbnail and voilà! Completely gone. There is what looks like a scratch on one part too and that's half gone now already with using my nail. Thank God, I can get over the difference of paint apps with the highlight areas between figures... but blue marks and scratches? :pow :lol

I just wish I could get over this minor things. I think everything I own has at least one defect on them and I can get over those, but not this since it's Nemesis after all. Maybe I'll try to get the blue mark off. He's perfectly fine otherwise.

When it comes to my other figures for example, my Hot Toys Vader came with a very minor dent in the back of his helmet that's next to invisible in the right lighting... it drives me nuts :lol

Good news! That blue mark came off. I was trying to scrape it off and got nothing, and decided to use my thumbnail and voilà! Completely gone. There is what looks like a scratch on one part too and that's half gone now already with using my nail. Thank God, I can get over the difference of paint apps with the highlight areas between figures... but blue marks and scratches? :pow :lol

I know what you mean, I used to obsess over the little scuffs, but then over time I found a way to justify most of em in my mind. I had to or else I'd go crazy :lol for any sort of soldier character I just have to think "ya know..no ones fatigues would be in perfect condition" there was a slight scuff on my diecast Robocop and i thought I wouldn't be able to handle it, but I watched the movie and noticed several micro scratches all over the suit, so i though, ya know what. Forget it he's fine :lol

As for Vader, isn't that dent on the dome supposed to be there? I know the new hope helmet is supposed to be a little banged up. I seem to remember my Vader having the same dent...I'll check mine later because i honestly dont rememeber.

20160927_212030.jpg

20160927_213137.jpg

20160927_213201.jpg

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Was it just the surface of the joint you needed to breakthrough? And did you say you scratched it?

You ass :lol

After nearly two hours of trying, I still can't get it. I was able to clear a good amount though.

Did you scrape it down until you clearly saw the seam, Bio? The very inside under his shoulder that connects to his bicep area has clumps in there I can't get out. As for the sides of the seam, I can't see the seams clearly at all. Should I worry more about the sides than anything else?

Did you have to force it to move the first time, or did it completely loosen up? I was thinking of just forcing it, but I may break it.

It's a real pain in the ass to do this since you have to keep pulling the arm out of the socket.

Last edited:
You ass :lol

After nearly two hours of trying, I still can't get it. I was able to clear a good amount though.

Did you scrape it down until you clearly saw the seam, Bio? The very inside under his shoulder that connects to his bicep area has clumps in there I can't get out. As for the sides of the seam, I can't see the seams clearly at all. Should I worry more about the sides than anything else?

Did you have to force it to move the first time, or did it completely loosen up? I was thinking of just forcing it, but I may break it.

It's a real pain in the ass to do this since you have to keep pulling the arm out of the socket.

It was a mix of scraping and stabbing into the sides of the joint and then prying. Just be careful you're not effecting the area outside of the joint chasm. Just gently pry until you can clearly see the separation of the joint from the arm casing. That way you get a clearer idea of where it's stuck and where it's free. And yes...I had to force for the last stretch, which i really don't recomend...but I was in an emotional state so I pushed it and it gave way. I scraped for a good while like you.

Back