Action Figure 1/6 Worldbox- Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone who owns this figure tell me if it can pull off a pose like the one in this picture?

4e5uDN5.jpg

Even it's not exact, how close can it get to that pose? It'll help me determine whether I get this or the Type-2 figure.

Can anyone who owns this figure tell me if it can pull off a pose like the one in this picture?

4e5uDN5.jpg

Even it's not exact, how close can it get to that pose? It'll help me determine whether I get this or the Type-2 figure.

You can get pretty close. I just did this really quickly. A but more tweaking and you could make it look good

IMG_6758.JPG

Huh, that's actually not too bad! Also thanks for taking the time to do just that.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to testing out the V2 head sculpts on V1 Nemmy. Luckily, all you need to do is detach the back head tentacle and you can swap easily. I actually did that pretty early on. It's barely glued in place and detaching it gives him a much better range of movement on the head.

I finally broke down and picked this figure up and I am so glad that I did. His poseability might not be the best but he is super solid and looks great with my other RE figures. :)
BD6047E1-5706-4D5A-B670-8DF190072D6B_zpsvxswjyem.jpg

Lol, I just ALWAYS hated this figure. I think the skin color is completely off, the headsculpt is extremely goofy and "cartoony" {best way to describe how I see it}. I just don't like the figure...it feels stiff.

It feels like they tried to take RE3 nemesis, mix in parts of the movie Nemesis, and this is what the outcome is.

resident-evil-3-nemesis-torrent-download-678x381.jpg

If someone repainted the skin to more patchy like this, I think it would be really cool.

AND WHY DOES EVERY SCULPT OF NEMESIS ALWAYS GET THE WRONG WORMY COLORS?????? PURPLE.

Lol, I just ALWAYS hated this figure. I think the skin color is completely off, the headsculpt is extremely goofy and "cartoony" {best way to describe how I see it}. I just don't like the figure...it feels stiff.

It feels like they tried to take RE3 nemesis, mix in parts of the movie Nemesis, and this is what the outcome is.

resident-evil-3-nemesis-torrent-download-678x381.jpg

If someone repainted the skin to more patchy like this, I think it would be really cool.

AND WHY DOES EVERY SCULPT OF NEMESIS ALWAYS GET THE WRONG WORMY COLORS?????? PURPLE.

Ah. Yeah. It's definitely not accurate its like they took every version of Nemesis and tried to mash it into one. But I still dig it. In person it's an intimidating and impressive figure. The materials and paint apps are really good. It's an interpretation of Nemesis for sure. But it's still really kick ass

I saw a translated detailing of their Nemesis V.2 and they said one of the major complaints of this V1 Nemmy was it looked too much like the movie in the headsculpt. And that they took more inspiration from the game in the V.2 sculpt. And it's true. It does look closer to the game.

As for the tentacle paint scheme...I dunno. It might be a Capcom mandated thing. Everyone also gets the rocket launcher wrong as well. At least if theyre going off the original in game model. Cutscene Nemmy does have a darker rocket launcher.

Back