Action Figure 1/6 Worldbox- Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was worried about paint stripped off his one tentacle since the back of him hit one of my shelves on my desk and it looks a bit white on the tentacle that hit. But it doesn't feel like a scrape at all and my finger nail can't hurt it. And the rest of the neck tentacles kinda have those little white spots so I believe it was like that to begin with. Gimme just a few minutes, I'll take some shots of it.

m7CXk4E.jpg

bKmEJCP.jpg

rxLL483.jpg

5oBBmSa.jpg

ubKhauz.jpg

HKbAngF.jpg

4njriMh.jpg

Q351vJc.jpg

pnMWQd4.jpg

Here are those white marks.

hgMRc15.jpg

I looked it over and it appears in a few other places too, so I don't think I did this with a tiny fall. When you get yours, look it over to see if you get the same thing.

It's a nice piece. It feels like it weighs a pound or so. As you can see, he towers over everyone.

Beautiful! I so need it for my collection.

Btw Snake, you need a Chris! Just how I need a Leon in my collection. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

000b23c49065c5373b4ec6874726596f.jpg

When I get RE6 Leon he'll be in that bottom corner. Forgotten and alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daaaaamn he looks amazing! The size alone makes him stand out so well on the shelf. The white spots on the tentacles do seem intentional though and looks like they're meant to give highlights to the sculpt.

By the way Pliss, if you don't mind me asking, which base body did you use for your RE3 Jill?

Daaaaamn he looks amazing! The size alone makes him stand out so well on the shelf. The white spots on the tentacles do seem intentional though and looks like they're meant to give highlights to the sculpt.

By the way Pliss, if you don't mind me asking, which base body did you use for your RE3 Jill?

It's a Black Widow body, Avengers I believe.

The nemesis looks really good anything you don't like about it ?

Just minor paint defects on his neck tentacles. I mentioned to Bio I thought I scraped it when it fell, but these marks are kinda all over.

I don't like his right arm. It's not at stuff as I'd like and you can't bent it outward, while you can with the left.

Be sure to look over the tentacle areas, and how stiff the right arm is. I really don't like you can't bend it outward.

The white spots are definitely out of the box problems since it was on multiple areas on closer inspection.

The eye placement and huge mouth could of been different. I prefer the HCG bust sculpt to this.

If you're a big fan of Nemesis I would say probably. It's really heavy for a 1/6. It's definitely quality.

Back