Action Figure 1/6 Worldbox- Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liked and subscribed to this channel as well.
Nice clarity on the figure and info on he figure :rock ! I'm pretty sure you're the only person out there with a Nemesis video review...a good one that is.... :lol

I think you did very well on the review as well. Good work!

rKN6o8h.gif

The only other review I saw was so incredibly unfocused you couldn't even tell what you were looking at. I might start doing my other RE figures. I don't have as much as some of the other guys here but I got enough to maybe do a dozen reviews on those alone.

Thanks.

It's a great figure, but I went through five of these things before I got one that was acceptable.

I think a custom would make a great review/video. Say the recipe in the video on how to build it for those interested. I know I would be interested for sure.

I might do some more official figure reviews before doing that, but I can pretty soon. I might start reviewing my Leons, so I would start with the RE4 and RPD Hot Heart figures and the HT RE6 version. I have both a RE6 China Leon custom and a Vendetta Leon custom too. Although I don't know the recipes since they were made for me.

I got a custom Hunk I did myself and a Darkside Chronicles Ada too. But again, I don't know the recipes.

I guess I'll title it "custom figure showcase" or something.

I might do some more official figure reviews before doing that, but I can pretty soon. I might start reviewing my Leons, so I would start with the RE4 and RPD Hot Heart figures and the HT RE6 version. I have both a RE6 China Leon custom and a Vendetta Leon custom too. Although I don't know the recipes since they were made for me.

I got a custom Hunk I did myself and a Darkside Chronicles Ada too. But again, I don't know the recipes.

I guess I'll title it "custom figure showcase" or something.

I look forward to the videos in the future for sure. Not enough reviews for 1/6 scale RE figures on the net and if there are then it's pretty bad quality.

There aren't even any Worldbox Nemesis 2.0 reviews out there. Don't you have one?

I look forward to the videos in the future for sure. Not enough reviews for 1/6 scale RE figures on the net and if there are then it's pretty bad quality.

There aren't even any Worldbox Nemesis 2.0 reviews out there. Don't you have one?

I did, but I send it back since it had peeling paint on it and I couldn't justify dropped $400 and keeping something like that. I got it ordered with someone else, but I'm waiting almost a year now and they haven't been able to update me on it.

Last edited:
I did, but I send it back since it had peeling paint on it and I couldn't justify dropped $400 and keeping something like that. I got it ordered with someone else, but I'm waiting almost a year now and they haven't been able to update me on it.

Dang, that's a shame! Haven't even been able to see it anywhere in fact. I'm really curious as to what happened.

Back