Action Figure 1/6 Worldbox- Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you pay by credit card dude?

Debit card. They finally gave the go ahead to exchange it. They've given me the run around with a lot of ****, stuff of which SSC would actually try and rectify. I think outside of the stuff on order right now that's 1/6, I'm done with them. I'll stick to smaller scaled stuff.

Debit card. They finally gave the go ahead to exchange it. They've given me the run around with a lot of ****, stuff of which SSC would actually try and rectify. I think outside of the stuff on order right now that's 1/6, I'm done with them. I'll stick to smaller scaled stuff.

Sounds like the safer bet!

When spending that much money, you should receive exactly what you paid for. Shocking that they would try to palm you off like that.

I always pay using a cc card now, in the off chance of the worst case scenario happening.

Hope you get it sorted, third time lucky hopefully!

I've been pretty lucky with BBTS. I ordered HT battle suit Jill through them and the package ended up getting delivered somewhere else. They sent me out a new one without questioning me, and took care of the UPS investigation and everything. Maybe they've changed management recently and aren't so nice :lol

Just got off the phone with Steven from Timewalkertoys, really cool dude. They've been following my posts on here about this odyssey of trying to get a good Nemesis figure.

The first one couldn't move it's right shoulder, since the paint sealed it (which was with Biojex's as well).

The second has paint flaking off it's teeth.

The third was the worst one, the neck tentacle on his neck wasn't glued in, the shoulder strap wasn't even in the box and his coat was pretty damaged from something.

I'll be getting my fourth one next week and I was assured that it's up to snuff since they looked it over good. I wish BBTS did that, and frankly how petty they've been to me lately with trying to get replacements for absolutely legitimate issues, I think I'm done with them.

I'll be glad to put this behind me. If they put up the 2.0 version I'll definitely PO from them. I'd feel much more comfortable having them just look at it for me before even sending it, especially after getting the run around with BBTS for a month...

Just got off the phone with Steven from Timewalkertoys, really cool dude. They've been following my posts on here about this odyssey of trying to get a good Nemesis figure.

The first one couldn't move it's right shoulder, since the paint sealed it (which was with Biojex's as well).

The third was the worst one, the neck tentacle on his neck wasn't glued in, the shoulder strap wasn't even in the box and his coat was pretty damaged from something.

I'll be getting my fourth one next week and I was assured that it's up to snuff since they looked it over good. I wish BBTS did that, and frankly how petty they've been to me lately with trying to get replacements for absolutely legitimate issues, I think I'm done with them.

I'll be glad to put this behind me. If they put up the 2.0 version I'll definitely PO from them. I'd feel much more comfortable having them just look at it for me before even sending it, especially after getting the run around with BBTS for a month...

Awesome news to come out of all that BS. Also, good to know some "important" dealers actually stalk these threads. It's definitely true, that Rebecca clothing set was made due to me posting my custom over at OSW.

Awesome news to come out of all that BS. Also, good to know some "important" dealers actually stalk these threads. It's definitely true, that Rebecca clothing set was made due to me posting my custom over at OSW.

I wouldn't doubt it at all, your collection is awe inspiring to any RE fan. Did you buy that Rebecca set, or did you stay with the Geewhiz version?

I still need to get a body and head for my Claire set.

I wouldn't doubt it at all, your collection is awe inspiring to any RE fan. Did you buy that Rebecca set, or did you stay with the Geewhiz version?

I still need to get a body and head for my Claire set.

Thanks Pliss! I was going to but decided to stick with my Geewhiz one. Plus, I have the perfect head sculpt coming in next year from Max. If only these third parties made some heads to go with their clothing!

Thanks Pliss! I was going to but decided to stick with my Geewhiz one. Plus, I have the perfect head sculpt coming in next year from Max. If only these third parties made some heads to go with their clothing!

I hear ya. At least there was a head to go with the Viking Jill set, but they didn't give us a Claire head. Not sure what head to go with for her, maybe the same one P_A used and I'll get someone to paint the eyes blue.

Awesome news to hear. Hopefully you finally get a good one in your hands :rock

Got my Nemesis today from Timewalkertoys. Pleased to see it's issue free and this three month mission comes to an end :lol

His neck peg was a bit loose so after an hour, I was able to pop it out and stuff cut up pieces of rubber gloves in it to stiffen it up. I have to say, give Timewalkertoys a shot on your next order. Steve really went out of his way to make sure I was pleased. Glad I got my Ghostbusters set coming from them next year.

Last edited:
bd993045af1d0880d10d8a1a385f177e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

56cbd98b181e442c31ad8772e96f25a1.jpg

"Movie" Jill.

6373a2923a2e6256bc00bed8b4802d66.jpg

"Classic" RE3 Jill.

:lol so 2.0 nemesis is a must!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back