1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing Max there, the weathering and specially the sand base is a great idea.

007_1_zpssaht4hcn.jpg

Excellent pics, Ebeneezer and Chubbyman! :duff

So what is the consensus on the mods?

Just opened him up, and from the start...he looks damn impressive.

Leg Brace flip? ( Looks great as is......what is more screen accurate?)

Weathering with pastels and acrylics?

Collar on shirt not torn enough? (mine looks almost like a new shirt)

Best boots? They look screen accurate to me?

Anything else?

Wip shots of this long sexy bike

804d0920a805bb5d9d85ba4e3a21fecf.jpg

50b65101649ffbd02671772d0aa0bdd7.jpg

a3b47083120dc9b33c52aab4557761db.jpg

6ec9c3cf88dc9c9389fc0b64874d4350.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Oh damn, thats awesome.
This is high on my wishlist that I could get something approximating the Fury Road bike for Hardy Max!

Damnit that looks amazing would love to have one for max. Looks exactly like how it did in the film too.

I cant even remember who I bought this from but I definitely did...It's looks average enough, definitely won't be replacing my VTS sculpt.

I cant even remember who I bought this from but I definitely did...It's looks average enough, definitely won't be replacing my VTS sculpt.

you mean Brother's sculpt or Eleven?

care to take an actual picture and share because the 2nd link sculpt looks totally off from the proto pics, i mean totally, looks like Messi instead.

you mean Brother's sculpt or Eleven?

care to take an actual picture and share because the 2nd link sculpt looks totally off from the proto pics, i mean totally, looks like Messi instead.

Sorry...a bit of misunderstanding,I have bought the brothers sculpt but have yet to receive it. My comments are just based off the pics in the above link. It looks rough.

Sorry...a bit of misunderstanding,I have bought the brothers sculpt but have yet to receive it. My comments are just based off the pics in the above link. It looks rough.

hi, please post a pic once you received it.

thx.

i'm not sure if the 2nd picture is actually Brother's sculpt, because, it's like a totally different sculpt compared to the proto pics.

Just some more pics of Max, for fun...

I have added some more items (extra guns, holsters, silencer and goggles). I like to think of this Max a few months after Fury Road,

Mad Max: Wilderness Survivor...

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Excellent pics, Ebeneezer and Chubbyman! :duff

Thanks, and thanks for other comments from folk.

My photography is NOT on par with Chubby or a lot of other people on here. I love Chubby's photo's.

Love those bike pic's also. I have to say, i was completely surprised when i pulled this one out the box. Not often that happens these days, but it really is that good, especially for the price point.

It took me almost am hour to turn the brace upside down.....plus tweezers and magnifying glasses.....but looks better.....still dressing and painting mine....pics soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back