1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in the UK interested in one of these custom bodies I have made up for their Max? I have a few available. If so, please PM me for a price and details. I think shipping outside the UK might be cost prohibitive, but if there is interest, let me know.

44e4974bf159cd147d56c8491e615a6f.jpg

Anyone in the UK interested in one of these custom bodies I have made up for their Max? I have a few available. If so, please PM me for a price and details. I think shipping outside the UK might be cost prohibitive, but if there is interest, let me know.

44e4974bf159cd147d56c8491e615a6f.jpg

That's what I was thinking about doing. Care to share how you did it and what bodies you used?

It's weird, but as I've left the three figures temporarily standing lined up together I've started to prefer the VTS. The leather is more eye-catching and it's a really good quality material they've used: thin, strong and tactile.

Might explain why the VTS has gained appeal in your eyes. You really and a Road Warrior Max, don't you? :)

most of us prefer VTS because of the general look.

people only start looking at AF for the sake of accuracy.

if you can only choose 1, i would go for VTS no doubt about it.

i bought the AF only because i saw how easy you can build an accurate Max.

That's what I was thinking about doing. Care to share how you did it and what bodies you used?

The base body is the readily available knock off narrow shoulder TTM. The arms are from a ZCWO muscle body. I had to drill and adapt the shoulders and mounts to make them work together and retain articulation. Hope this helps!

Are there any good videos out there on weathering of this sort? I definitely need to add more dust and dirt to him...as I need to do Rick Grimes.

The base body is the readily available knock off narrow shoulder TTM. The arms are from a ZCWO muscle body. I had to drill and adapt the shoulders and mounts to make them work together and retain articulation. Hope this helps!

Thanks

Hi, this may be a stupid question but how do I attach the gun holster to the black pouch that attaches to leg and belt? Also where does the little magazine pouch go? Thanks

Hi, this may be a stupid question but how do I attach the gun holster to the black pouch that attaches to leg and belt? Also where does the little magazine pouch go? Thanks

Like this:

The magazine holder goes next to the holster on this figure

Really loving this figure but I'm just not a fan of the body. If I were to cut the neck off the head to put it on the TTM-19 Hot Toys muscle body, I'd need to put a plug inside the head right? Is there anywhere that might be available?

Really loving this figure but I'm just not a fan of the body. If I were to cut the neck off the head to put it on the TTM-19 Hot Toys muscle body, I'd need to put a plug inside the head right? Is there anywhere that might be available?

You don't have to have a plug. The head should sit just fine. The head won't be secured as it would with the plug, however. Flip the figure upside down and the head will fall off. Ebay would be your best bet as this isn't a piece that is commonly parted out. Some of us have it due to mods to other figures.

You don't have to have a plug. The head should sit just fine. The head won't be secured as it would with the plug, however. Flip the figure upside down and the head will fall off. Ebay would be your best bet as this isn't a piece that is commonly parted out. Some of us have it due to mods to other figures.

Or use some blu-tack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back