1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the ********** who originally claimed/posted in jest the figure got cancelled is laughing his butt off now because the figure ended up really being cancelled?

If that's the case, may karma truly bite him.

Would you ever get over yourself....talk about being a winey ****
The company has said it's in development and is due soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I know it's still in development/running late, but there are those who may fear the worst and your "joke" could end up coming true.

So much tribulations for the Wasteland Ranger and the New Epoch Cop.

What's next? The recently announced figures based on "The Division" will not see light of day? Relax. You can't take credit for that one unless you already posted something to that effect and no one noticed.

The only thing that I can think of that went south with this figure was that the attention Kotaku brought the 'Division' figures put a bit of an eye on VTS and they chose to lay and not actually put these recent products out for a short while longer.

I'm hoping to interview Miller (or one of his minions) in the near future about licensing (or lack thereof). Might wait till this is out before mentioning it. :)

Will buy on release. for the price so much comes with it.....
easy buy as long as they do not screw with it.......

I've been waiting almost 6 months for this figure since I pre-ordered this in March. How come VTS toys doesnt have a FB account like Pop toys does? Pop toys make figures of characters they dont have license to, but they still have their own FB letting people know the latest news about their most recent figures. This sux

I've been waiting almost 6 months for this figure since I pre-ordered this in March. How come VTS toys doesnt have a FB account like Pop toys does? Pop toys make figures of characters they dont have license to, but they still have their own FB letting people know the latest news about their most recent figures. This sux

6 months? Welcome to the world of collecting. 6 months is an average wait. Well, it used to be. These days it seems like 1 year is the norm between announcement and release.

You gotta saddle up if you're going to collect these figures as a hobby.

They do have a Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Vtstoys-135091190187915/?fref=photo

Their last update on Max was in July:

Vtstoys Deeply sorry for the waiting.
For wasteland ranger the original plan was 2nd Qtr shipping, but we are still waiting for factory to confirm the final release date, will update ASAP once heard back from factory (hope soon).
Thanks!

Like · Reply · 6 July at 18:55

Don't have high hopes for this. WB might have put the cease and desist on it.

But honestly, without Immortan Joe and Furiosa... not much point in this particular version.

Oh i did try to search for it on google but couldnt find it. Thanks for telling me about their FB page. I took a look at their page, and i dont see the message that you said they wrote. Anyway, it's probably going to be released in Sep. What do you think?

Good thing we are covered for 12months on ebay preorders eh. Though we are nearly a year in now right?

No, it's been about 9 months, which is not out of the ordinary.

Sounds like they're in the schedule queue with a specific factory, which is a good sign. Otherwise they'd give it to one of the factories Sideshow use and have a poorer quality product out sooner. (QMX learned the hard way going the Sideshow route with their Mal, then had to delay release while they found somebody to make amends to the head sculpts).

VTS/DAM have a good strike rate with releasing quality figures, so delays are a positive sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back