1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
grats Tuskeraider78! looks perfect. :clap

anxious to see VTS inhand pics when it ships. still havent pulled trigger on this or the crazy racer been waiting to compare pics.
Thanx :)
I am also waiting on the VTS, need to upgrade my Max with the more movie accurate clothes and gear.
The VTS sculpt also has a pretty good likeness to Hardy.

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

Man... i hope this comany doesn't disappoint me like KP william wallace did or i am done completely with pre-ordering non hot toys figures

Yeah don't bother even to PO HT figs, they always seem to lose value on RRP after a few months on the market and you can buy them for less.

VTS one is going to be great. Meanwhile to tide you over...my custom...

Fury2_zpszq4q0wjd.jpg

Are those two the same sculpt for the customs? If it is, and no disrespect to tuskin, but it's the picture that didn't do it justice. The sculpt looks great in your pic Gruff.

Are those two the same sculpt for the customs? If it is, and no disrespect to tuskin, but it's the picture that didn't do it justice. The sculpt looks great in your pic Gruff.
It's the same sculpt from Modern Life. Just different lighting. Mine looks the same in real. Just crappy pics. from my side.

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

After seeing that ML sculpt I'm kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on it...unfortunately at the time I was in the middle of a move and funding made me choose between their Craig or Hardy sculpt. Hopefully the VTS comes out well and every photo of the Hardy sculpt has gotten me jazzed about the ML Craig release.

Looking forward to the VTS release as well so I can display Max from the start of the movie with the facemask on. Have to agree though, this Modern Life sculpt is amazing
Max Fury Road resized.jpg

Have we decided whether VTS or Art Figures has a more accurate H harness & gear? I believe VTS has the more accurate knife sheathe. Neither has the right blade though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back