1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome, had to order one. I almost want to order a second to get a Gibson head and toss it on.

Definitely hoping that VTS does a Furiosa too!

Does anyone have any info on that Brothers Production Max headsculpt? It was originally slated for Q4 of 2015 and was later moved to Q1 2016 and there hasn't been any update on KB since.

Still waiting.

25192567539_e15d946906_o.jpg

:impatient:

Q1 is still stated on KG Hobby's site.

But in two weeks it'll be Q3.

I know that VTS has a pretty good rep but I'm waiting for in-hand pics and video reviews before committing to this. I just hope Monkey Depot still has this in stock if I decide to get one.

Still no news on this figure? I'm dying for this thing to come out.

Me too! I signed up for the alerts here and it sends me an email every time anyone comments on this thread and every single time I get that email ok 100% certain it means this guy is finally out

I usually check for part outs on ebay. Thats when you know it's out. Last i checked there was nothing.

Any updates? Hopefully this guy is coming soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Word has it this figure is in trouble and may not see a release any time soon. :panic:

Would suck if true. Considering Miller has no interest in licensing anything out, I don't see why anyone would take the effort of threatening a lawsuit.

Word has it this figure is in trouble and may not see a release any time soon. :panic:

Where does this word come from?

Chinese companies aren't usually bothered by such trivialities, but maybe VTS/DAM is more high profile than the usual fly by nights.

Where does this word come from?

Chinese companies aren't usually bothered by such trivialities, but maybe VTS/DAM is more high profile than the usual fly by nights.

--

The only thing I can think of is a recent Kotaku article about "bootleg"/"unlicensed" 1:6 figures where VTS was predominantly featured.

Kotaku is known primary for coverage about videogames, but that article in question could have gotten VTS some unwanted attention and there may have been some behind the scenes happenings occurred.

DAMN Kotaku hipsters and gaming nerds who don't know jack about 1:6 figures screwing it all up for us. If that is the case.

I doubt seriously that there's any money to be made from a lawsuit, unless you're talking about the lawyers. It isn't like VTS is Hot Toys, with their owner flying around in his private jet. And so I don't see the studio having a particular interest. Would Miller be so offended by someone daring to make toys based off of his films that he would push such a thing?

I doubt seriously that there's any money to be made from a lawsuit, unless you're talking about the lawyers. It isn't like VTS is Hot Toys, with their owner flying around in his private jet. And so I don't see the studio having a particular interest. Would Miller be so offended by someone daring to make toys based off of his films that he would push such a thing?

--

You never know these days regardless of how much common sense may supposedly prevail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back