1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you'll be happy. HT's aren't the only folks that can replicate realistic skin tones.

Looks like it! Feedback on their final products seems very positive based on this thread.

Looks like it! Feedback on their final products seems very positive based on this thread.

I have their Lucius Fox figure (to bash a God from Bruce Almighty), and I was actually sad to take it apart. It was a fantastic figure! I pre-ordered this, and have very high hopes for it :)

Looks much better than the Art figure.

Stick an Thunderdome Mel head on it and call it a day.

Does time walker toys require the full amount upfront for the preorder or how does it work with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only both head sculpts could have a baby together lol
5b92db68583ebca3bcf1b606fb7086cd.jpg

I prefer the VTS sculpt and plan on picking up the figure but it should probably be a little fuller in the face and neck.

Mad-Max-Tom-Hardy-Grab-fury-road.png

You know, I definitely feel the same way about how it needs to be fuller. This is going to sound funny but honestly although the VTS sculpt looks a bit more like Hardy than the art figs, it looks like Hardy circa Star Trek Nemesis, in other words, simply too young and about 10 pounds less filled out. Still great sculpts all around. Some folks unfamiliar with art figures may not realize their sculpts are slightly exaggerated

Just got the art figures version and posted some pics in that thread. In hand I was much more impressed by the likeness. I honestly think I'll end up buying it and the vts version.

I just found this yesterday. Someone mentioned 2 KO figures of Max but I never figured it would look this good. Do companies like this usually just make the main figure and that's it? I would love Furiosa, Joe, Nux, Rictus and many more.

You never know. you just have to bite the bullet and hope. I wouldn't wait to see if they do though as someone will eventually get to furiosa. it's all about patience.

I just found this yesterday. Someone mentioned 2 KO figures of Max but I never figured it would look this good. Do companies like this usually just make the main figure and that's it? I would love Furiosa, Joe, Nux, Rictus and many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back