1:6 TRUE BLOOD- by Warriors Gate Productions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WoW! Sean Dabbs has some mad digital skills! I am so impressed! I can't wait to see her completed! When will she be available? What other characters will you be making from the series? Will they be articulated?

Thanks everyone!

Hi Peaches,
The timeline is still being worked on now since she is a full figure- her outfits needs to be produced (and we have an amazing tailor to create them!) and the heads need to be painted after printing. It will be a few more months.

1:6 bodies are hyper-poseable so the figures are going to be very articulated.

We are currently focused on making Merlottes Sookie the best she can be, but I can tell you the next TRUE BLOOD figure after is already in the works and will be Eric.
-Rick :)

many traditional sculptors (https://clubhouse1.net) acknowledge the legitimacy of 3D sculpting (zbrush) and some know both. and with thh technology of 3D printing, it's definitely more of a reality. honestly, sculpting is pretty tedious mechanical work sometimes and sure it requires an artistic eye and steady hands but if you can do that on the computer and there's some added benefits, why not?

nice sculpt btw!

Could you please sell the head separately? I've been wanting to do a Anna Paquin kitbash as Rogue.

Pretty please with sugah on top?

So on the figures that are supernatural, will you be offering more then one? Like one with the vamps snarling face and one with their regular face?

I can't wait to see what else you do now, this looks so promising.

Oh Remy, she'd make a great rogue! Please do it for Remy WST!

God if you put out the two different heads for the vamps I'd have to get them both. Shamelessly can I as for great abs on Eric?

Depending on the price I would be interesting in Sookie, Bill and Eric. I'm interested in seeing where this goes.

:lol Poor Bill.
Any idea on price?

As of last episode Bill seems to be getting some on the side so I don't feel too bad for him! (laugh)

We'll give a price when WE know. Still mathing it out. :)

Could you please sell the head separately? I've been wanting to do a Anna Paquin kitbash as Rogue.

At this time we do not have plans to release a Sookie head individually; just as the full figure.

So on the figures that are supernatural, will you be offering more then one? Like one with the vamps snarling face and one with their regular face?

I can't wait to see what else you do now, this looks so promising.

Oh Remy, she'd make a great rogue! Please do it for Remy WST!

If there is interest in both versions of the vampires, sure. Right now we are just trying to take it one step at a time to make the best figure we can and create something we can be very proud of.

We do make Doctor Who heads as well, but as far as other series beyond these two, we have interesting plans but nothing we can talk about at the moment. All I can say is depending on how the timing works out, the next figure might not be from Doctor Who or True Blood.

-Rick :)

Hey gang, just wanted to give a progress report that the Merlottes Sookie head left the printer today and is on it's way to the caster.

More info as we're prepared to give it! :)

variousparts.jpg

I would love figures of these characters. I too would be for this, but it all depends how nicely things turn out. I also like Buffy but I have been somewhat disappointed in the offerings. So this has to be at least equal or better than SideShow's offerings from their Buffy/Angel 1:6 scale lineup. Don't get me wrong, they were great figures back in the day, but they never stood well on their own and the paint apps were usually off.

I would love figures of these characters. I too would be for this, but it all depends how nicely things turn out. I also like Buffy but I have been somewhat disappointed in the offerings. So this has to be at least equal or better than SideShow's offerings from their Buffy/Angel 1:6 scale lineup. Don't get me wrong, they were great figures back in the day, but they never stood well on their own and the paint apps were usually off.

Sideshows Buffy line was HEARTBREAKING. Graduation Day Buffy was phenomenal but everyone else was such a miss in one way or another. I hear what you are saying and whole heartedly agree. :lecture

Is the Sookie head going to be made available individually?

Going back on what I said before, yup, she will be. :hi5:

We want everyone to be able to get her who wants her and we know people really want to use her for Rogue as well, which uses pretty much the same hair style.

Once the head reaches Canada to get sanded down from the printing process and is ready to be cast we will reveal the different ways she will be made available and open up orders through PM, and if plans hold right, we will also be able to show you the next one or two TB heads then, and a new unrelated horror head as well. :)

Back