1:6 TRUE BLOOD- by Warriors Gate Productions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a cool female vamp! If I could choose a figure to be made it would be Pam De Beaufort with fangs showing!!!!

Alright gang,
Just wanted to drop an update because I've got news to share! Even though it's been quiet in the thread it hasn't been quiet in the studio!

First off, while we are still waiting for the proto of the Merlottes waitress outfit to be completed, we used this time as an opportunity to get Sookie reprinted on a fancier printer (the best, called a Perfactory) to see the difference in quality from the Objet one we were using. We found a price that was reasonable so all of heads will be getting printed out now at the highest possible quality available allowing us to do super-detailing and actually have it show up.

That may sound boring but we are excited by it. We just sent Sookie off so expect pictures of her printed out on this soon.

But that's not the exciting news. Nope.

The exciting news is that Eric is almost finished and Jessica is nearing completion as well!!!!

Who knows, maybe pics will be getting posted soon? :yess:

Thanks for being patient!

BTW- just wanted to put out there we still haven't decided who to make from True Blood next. Pam does have a lot of vocal fans, but there's still time to call out because we don't want to kill people's wallets if the first three come out close together. :)

Maybe we will start a vote thread later? :)

Poor Bill. At least he got hitched to the real Sookie recently right? :lol

And will Eric be on a muscle body?

You know, now that we are going to be offering the heads individually as well as offered as full figures, you've got options. Personally, I think of Eric for his height more than his muscles, so I have been thinking a Triad body for him unless someone has better suggestions to offer (which I'd appreciate)? :)

Hey, Bill COULD be next (laugh)! Personally, I kinda felt other characters are way more interesting than him in the show, but he IS one the major characters so he can't go unrepresented. :)

The Sheriff will see you now...

2.gif

1.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5-2.gif

Alexander Skarsgard is completed!!! And in a really odd turn of events is being offered now BEFORE Anna cause we are still waiting on her outfit and to get her back from the new printers because we wanted to use the best available and we found one we could afford. We got a very special offer from the printer who invited Sean to come up to the printers and watch first hand as the head was printed and to take pictures of how the entire process works so we could put it in a blog (but needed to wait in line because there were orders before us!)

So thank you everyone for your extreme patience and interest. Just to put release dates in a time line for everyone:

Alexander (Eric)- Available for order now! Cost: $45 +$5 for shipping.

Anna (Sookie)- now estimated end of Oct. Cost- $50 +$5 for shipping. Will accept orders then. Waitress outfit should be available then, if not sooner.

Deborah (Jess)- Currently being worked on.

There will be accessories coming like the 1:6 bottle of Tru Blood and Eric's crown, but those will be being offered a bit later.

Seans Paypal is: sean.dabbs at hotmail.com (replace the at with a @).

Our studios website is also live now. Just click the link in the banner to check it out!
Thanks everyone!
-Rick :)

Last edited:
We just got the first photos from the printer of Eric physically printed out off of the newer Perfactory printer we are using and we are quite happy with the results. As you can see the printing is identical. Ordering info for Eric in the post above.
-Rick :)

DSCN3484.gif

DSCN3486.gif

Do you know how much the full figures will be at this point? I'm useless at kit bashing. What outfit have you in mind for Eric & Jessica?How much is shipping to the UK for a full figure?
Sorry for all the questions lol

Do you know how much the full figures will be at this point? I'm useless at kit bashing. What outfit have you in mind for Eric & Jessica?How much is shipping to the UK for a full figure?
Sorry for all the questions lol

No prob with the questions. :)
The outfit for Eric we are suggesting is one that already exists so we didn't have to make it, therefore you guys can get it mass produced from a store, cheaper. Take a look!

1272455799d4JM.jpg

Not to shabby of a match? It comes from the TTL Sport jacket sets 68017, 68018, 68019 found at at https://smcgcustoms.com/MaleCasualWear.aspx for $29.99.

The sets come with a sport jacket (black, green, or burgandy), but ditch that and the Eric outfit is what's beneath all of them. So when we offer him as a full figure, that's what he will wear.

Right now, Jessica, though half-started, is going to be a few months away because we didn't want to swamp people with three True Blood characters hitting all at once so we've hopped over to Batman Returns for a few characters because that's a series we've been working on in the background for awhile, and then we'll hop back.

The plan is to have Jessica also wearing the Merlottes waitress uniform for those that order the full figure, but since Sookie and Jess both wear sun dresses, we might commission one of those in the future if enough people want one.

Shipping to the UK is prob about $10. I'll let you know the cost of a full figure once we've decided on and have talked to a painter we like. :)

And look what hit my mailbox today! Pictures from the other printer of Sookie printed out (along with the rest of our lot we sent to get printed)!

image001-1.gif

image001-1-1.jpg

She's on her way to the caster, now!

Excellent I'm 100% up for a Jessica figure. Eric I'm gona have to think about cause I quite a few collectibles due to be released. Although I'm tempted now I've seen the outfit.
Sookie's looking great

We got GDB to paint them for us for those interested. Painting details and group order painting list on first page!

More pics of Sookie printed out (and possibly Eric) due this week!

Last edited:
Back