Action Figure 1/6 Threezero - Fallout 4 - T60 Power Armor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo by ‎SzuTsung Ein‎

14469581_1157742080971312_6877521306528759503_n.jpg

Two versions will be sold on Bambaland, the standard plus an atom cats scheme with a fat man and a female headsculpt !! Oh yeah thats bought for sure.

Two versions will be sold on Bambaland, the standard plus an atom cats scheme with a fat man and a female headsculpt !! Oh yeah thats bought for sure.

Now I'm really torn! I love the Atom Cats paint job, but the original has such a nice rusty finish.

Thanks for posting the pics. I am pretty irritated that it appears you cannot get the fat man and mini nuke with the normal paint job. What to do? :dunno

Thanks for posting the pics. I am pretty irritated that it appears you cannot get the fat man and mini nuke with the normal paint job. What to do? :dunno

Yeah, I feel like I'd be happiest with normal paint + fat man + blonde head. Would look better with the T-45 on my shelf. Since that's not possible, I'm probably going to get the Atom Cats paint job, just because getting the minigun for the normal T-45 ended up so painfully expensive.

Yeah, I feel like I'd be happiest with normal paint + fat man + blonde head. Would look better with the T-45 on my shelf. Since that's not possible, I'm probably going to get the Atom Cats paint job, just because getting the minigun for the normal T-45 ended up so painfully expensive.

I think I will probably get the exclusive too. But I wish the atom cats armor were just offered as an alternate armor pack without the frame and sculpt. Probably overreaching but would have been nice to get a couple extra mini nukes.

Where is this for sale????

NVM, not for sale yet.

Ooooh. I think I have to go Atom Cats paintjob, given that's the paintjob I've been sporting in game (plus will be a little different next to the T45). Fatboy and mini nuke are a real bonus. :D

Edit: Ooooh, now I'm thinking about a Winterized T-51. SPLOOSH!!

Last edited:
They've only shown prototypes for the T-45 and T-60. Don't think they've commited to the rest, though I think these have been popular enough for us to have hope.

Atom cats ordered. Had to have the fat man/mini nuke. Nice to see its projected release date is Q1 next year

They've only shown prototypes for the T-45 and T-60. Don't think they've commited to the rest, though I think these have been popular enough for us to have hope.

I am ok with two , these two are really expensive, though if they made x01 armor that would have to be bought. Does anyone else think these are really expensive? Dont get me wrong I will pay for quality but this is hitting the upper range of my collectible budget

Back