Action Figure 1/6 Threezero - Fallout 4 - T60 Power Armor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am ok with two , these two are really expensive, though if they made x01 armor that would have to be bought. Does anyone else think these are really expensive? Dont get me wrong I will pay for quality but this is hitting the upper range of my collectible budget

Expensive yeah, but not shockingly expensive considering what you get when compared to other 1/6 figures. Look at the ssc darth maul and snowspeeder luke. With the frame and armor these have a lot of intricately detailed parts and are pretty large in size. I was afraid of being let down by the paintjob of the t45 but was pleasantly surprised when I got it. Really the only complaint I had about the t45 was the execution of the rubber part of the frame. Doesn't bother me too much though, the small imperfections in the rubber look fine with the weathered look of the figure.

I admit it's a quality piece, but $400.00 for the ex. Is expensive for a 1/6 figure. I remember when they were $200.00 and I thought that was expensive

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

They do seem somewhat overpriced, but not by much. I'm a huge fan of the Fallout series, and I'm pretty happy with my T-45, so I'm probably going all in on this line, if they decide to continue it. If I weren't as big a fan as I am, I'd probably skip these because of the price, though.

They do seem somewhat overpriced, but not by much. I'm a huge fan of the Fallout series, and I'm pretty happy with my T-45, so I'm probably going all in on this line, if they decide to continue it. If I weren't as big a fan as I am, I'd probably skip these because of the price, though.
100% agree with you, fallout 3, Vegas and 4 are my favorite games ever. I have hundreds if not thousands of hours on them. I would buy a console if fallout only came on that console. So I agree huge fan and the figures are stunning, it's just the price is so high especially if you want more than one.

I put together a rundown to make it easier for fellow Fallout fans looking to order:

T-60 Atom Cats Version (exclusive paint job / Fat Man / Mini Nuke / blonde female portrait / assault rifle)
ThreeZero Store ($398 shipping included) / Bethesda Store ($398 + shipping)

T-60 (standard paint job / brunette female portrait / assault rifle)
ThreeZero Store ($380 shipping included) / BigBadToyStore ($360 + shipping) / Bethesda Store ($380 + shipping)

• The Atom Cats version is exclusive to the ThreeZero Store and Bethesda Store.

• Pre-order window for the Atom Cats version at ThreeZero Store closes mid November (I asked).

• Shipping is slated for the beginning of 2017.

• ThreeZero Store and Bethesda Store require full payment upfront, through PayPal or credit card.

• The standard T-60 is available at BigBadToyStore if you want to secure one without putting money down. Sideshow may carry this as well since they carried the T-45.

If you have any questions:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Attachments

• Fallout-4-T-60-Power-Armor-action-figure-Exclusive-version-FEAT-770x472.jpg
    Fallout-4-T-60-Power-Armor-action-figure-Exclusive-version-FEAT-770x472.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 177
  • wrbktmpjznru3vkdpwon-424x600.jpg
    wrbktmpjznru3vkdpwon-424x600.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 176
Re: ThreeZero 1/6 Fallout T-60 Power Armor Exclusive Atom Cats

Already been posted in the Video Games section, but can't get enough of looking at this figure. :D

I really hope for a t51 or x01? I enjoyed the first and second game the most and they are the closest we'll get

I really hope for a t51 or x01? I enjoyed the first and second game the most and they are the closest we'll get

I definitely hope they do them as well. I am surprised they have not shown anything off. I really want this line to do well enough to continue going, but I understand that the high cost is difficult for most (heck it's difficult for me).

I went ahead and placed my order yesterday for the exclusive Atom Cats. If it's anything like when I ordered the T-45 exclusive, I wouldn't be surprised the T-60 to be released around May of next year.

I went ahead and placed my order yesterday for the exclusive Atom Cats. If it's anything like when I ordered the T-45 exclusive, I wouldn't be surprised the T-60 to be released around May of next year.
At least three zero does not charge until it's released.

Back