Action Figure 1/6 Threezero - Fallout 4 - T60 Power Armor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope they don't take the money until it ships. I paid with PayPal and my money is still there... It looks like they are taking it bit they don't

Yes, they do. I was charged immediately for the T-45 Exclusive.

Direct quote from their Facebook page: We require full amount paid upfront at www.threezerostore.com and usually our pre-orders are open for up to six weeks (and sometimes even longer) and we post a notice few days before closing the sale.

If they haven't charged you, reach out to them and make sure your order is in or being processed. Because on the product page it says: All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.

Yes, they do. I was charged immediately for the T-45 Exclusive.

Direct quote from their Facebook page: We require full amount paid upfront at www.threezerostore.com and usually our pre-orders are open for up to six weeks (and sometimes even longer) and we post a notice few days before closing the sale.

If they haven't charged you, reach out to them and make sure your order is in or being processed. Because on the product page it says: All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.

I just checked I ordered it yesterday and it says processing in paypal and the money still shows in my account not sure whats going on. I have an order ID I will see what happens

Hmm, thats wierd! Ordered it yesterday via paypal, my credit card is showing pending charge.

I ordered today via paypal and my credit card was immediately charged.
However, the order still listed as "processing".
They probably take a few days to process the payment and update the status.

I ordered today via paypal and my credit card was immediately charged.
However, the order still listed as "processing".
They probably take a few days to process the payment and update the status.

I paid with paypal balance wonder if that makes a difference

When I ordered the T-45, I paid with PayPal balance and it was taken immediately.

Wait a few days and shoot them an e-mail. I wouldn't be worried, but better safe than sorry.

If you're paying through PP with a bank account it'll take a few days for it to get drawn, however if you have a backup credit card on PP it will pay instantly instead to threezero of waiting for it to clear (still take a bit to show up under your bank though if you used it as primary). If you are paying with a CC check with your bank, fair chance it will show up as an international charge (even through PP) and your bank may reject it (I asked my bank to just notify me via email for international stuff).

Also I don't know for sure for threezero but a lot of companies will say "processing" until it's shipped, payment received or not (for example, sideshow).

Last edited:
Also I don't know for sure for threezero but a like of companies will say "processing" until it's shipped, payment received or not (for example, sideshow).

It's true, I ended up mistaking the Order Status with the payment method.

Here is a tutorial of how to use paypal in the Threezero Store and they say this: "If after 12 hours after your payment is made and your account was charged, your status still shows" Awaiting Payment ", please send your Order ID / Transaction ID to our Customer Service at [email protected] "

https://www.facebook.com/threezeroHK/photos/?tab=album&album_id=887196014639561

Finally ordered mine! Their website is... kind of a mess, isn't it? Oh well. At least they use Paypal.

It's true, I ended up mistaking the Order Status with the payment method.

Here is a tutorial of how to use paypal in the Threezero Store and they say this: "If after 12 hours after your payment is made and your account was charged, your status still shows" Awaiting Payment ", please send your Order ID / Transaction ID to our Customer Service at [email protected] "

https://www.facebook.com/threezeroHK/photos/?tab=album&album_id=887196014639561
Just emailed them, let you know what they say about the processing and funds not coming out of PayPal

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Not sure what happened but they emailed back

Dear Customer:

We confirm that the order 123xxx has been paid successful.

So I am all set with my pre order for the atom cat armor

To bad they are not offering armor packs. Seems like a bit of a missed opportunity. I know why they would do it. But in this case given the way the source material is, and the fact they designed the armor to be interchangeable it would be nice to be able to just buy the new parts (head, t-60, weapons) and not the entire power armor base and figure. Especially if they plan to offer more. I doubt most people are dropping 400 multiple times, especially if they do the 51 and X1 and any other variant paints

Yeah an armor pack would be a nice addition, especially after two full figure releases

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah. And if you count the atom cats that's 1200 bucks to get three figures, and most people don't have the room to display three anyway. I don't. I'd rather have just the armor to swap out. Which is what I'll do and the two figures will just sit in the box.

And if I recall correct they even mentioned interchangeable with "future FO4" in the description.

Eh... MAYBE I'll get it then if I can throw it on flex pay, and I like this armor way more than the last one. Although I hate Threezero and their exclusive crap you need to drop full price for upfront. It's also silly they didn't include Fatman with the regular armor.

Order the Exclusive Atom Cats Armor and the Male head from Toy Anxiety. Can't bet the price with free shipping. Don't have the room or money for both T45 and this. But if they make the X01 with the Jet-pack, it's on.

Plan on displaying armor with helmet. Maybe put the male and female heads on regular bodies with some custom Atom Cats leather jackets and jeans.

Last edited:
Back