1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Jesse Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine this morning. Neither overwhelmed nor underwhelmed by the figure. About what I was expecting. Not bad value though. I especially like the back of the jacket.

From the pics it doesn't look so bad. For the price it's on par. Just wished they would paint the headsculpts better. The knockoff sculpts are painted better. Hire those painters!

Where did everybody get theirs? DenDenHobby doesn't show up when I search

Ordered direct over a year ago.

Sit back and relax because they'll show up cheap on eBay soon enough.

Heisenberg can be snapped up sub $100 - he was $150 direct (if I remember correctly). Same with Jesse.

Not bad. Bit of a forehead on him but it looks really good in the pose you've chosen for your shelf.

I was going to pass on Jesse because I think the sculpt is nowhere near as awesome as Walt's...but the in hand pics look good. I'm gonna wait a couple months and see if I can get a good deal but he looks pretty decent, especially posed next to Walt in the hoodie.

In that pose with his hood on and head down, he looks great. Without the hood he has an egg head.

Not really feeling the sculpt on this figure. It looks good in the shots where the hood is up and covers a lot of the head but I dunno. I see some Aaron Paul there but it's off somehow I think.

Not really feeling the sculpt on this figure. It looks good in the shots where the hood is up and covers a lot of the head but I dunno. I see some Aaron Paul there but it's off somehow I think.

It is off a bit, but as people have pointed out, the hood really makes the figure pop in my opinion... There is a yellow hoodie alternative up for pre order on KG Hobby which I'm eyeing off, but for now I'm quite happy with the set up. The true test for me is that his presence adds to the display, it doesn't diminish it, so for me, it's a win. I completely understand some of the hesitation, but it's one of those classic figures that grows with each glance and it really is different in hand than in my iPhone pics for example lol.

And thank you to all of the compliments on my display! I really appreciate the feedback!

Here's some more pics... Of them both together...
Oh, and Heisenberg is stepping on his glasses to signal the death of Walt and the rise of Heisenberg :lecture

Jesse 22.jpg
Jesse 24.jpg
Jesse 25.jpg
Jesse 26.jpg
Jesse 27.jpg
Jesse 28.jpg
Jesse 29.jpg
Jesse 30.jpg
Jesse 31.jpg
Jesse 32.jpg
Jesse 33.jpg

Looks great with the hood up. Looking forward to picking him up in a few months time when he starts going cheap :lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Cool pics Troy Story. Man, that Strangers figure looks awesome as well!

I was planning on posing him with the hood up, so that works. As it stands I prefer the eleven jesse sculpt a little more at this point. I would have preferred a Jesse sculpt with more hair, rather than his buzz cut look.

Mine arrived Friday. It was a long wait, but considering the price, I am very happy. My only minor niggle is that he is the same height as Heisenberg.

I agree with others that the 'hoodie up' look really sells it. I like that the hand has the tattoo. Nice touch after they missed the wedding ring on Heisenberg.

Okay I just checked online and Cranston is 1.79 meters and Paul is 1.73, so they are almost the same height anyway :p I guess I just had an image in my head of Jesse being shorter because he was younger and less in control. No issue then!

Can any of you guys with teh figure in hand take some photos of the included gun from both sides?

Back