1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Jesse Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never been able to get that figure to come up in a search on jet.com - if it's still available, mind sending me a link via PM?

It doesn't even matter what I click on the page at Jet - it just reloads the page. Clicking any category just says it can't find items. Doesn't matter if it's Safari or Chrome on MacOS. In Windows 7, IE doesn't work at all for that page and Chrome produces the same results as on my Mac.

Last edited:
DAMN, I decided to check something out and got it. I have to use a VPN to connected from the US. It won't show anything on the site when connecting from Canada.

But they don't accept PayPal... So can't do it.

After shipping it's more on Walmart.com than it is on Amazon. Are there some coupons/discounts to get it under $75?

Yeah, I had a "spend $50 on Walmart.com and get $10 back" offer on my American Express card (which expired on July 31- the day I ordered the figure), so that's how I got it for just under $75 from Walmart.

He's been $81.37 on jet.com (before any kind of discount) for at least the past week. But yeah, jet.com's search kinda sucks.
Does this link work for you?

https://jet.com/product/Jesse-Pinkm...Breaking-Bad/fbea0ac5bab548688a231fa89d7f8f5b

The only way I was able to do anything on the site was to first connect with a VPN out of the US. Now that I've done that, this same browser continues to work - others and my Windows machine, still won't work without VPN.

I had someone else order him for me because the site doesn't accept PayPal, so it's all good now. :)

Now I know why I thought he was always out of stock earlier in the year when people told me he was available.

fullsizeoutput_a5b.jpg

fullsizeoutput_a5e.jpg

Mine arrived today after a steal of a price, not sure if he's staying!

My Jesse figure arrived on Monday- I'm really happy with it! The head sculpt is definitely better in person, and I think he looks great next to my Heisenberg!IMG_4933.jpgIMG_4935.jpg

Mine's waiting at my US shipping address. Now I want a 2nd head sculpt to add hair to. This sculpt looks off the chain with hair.

Back