1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Jesse Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks a lot better in hand than my photo's. I like how they made him the correct height(slightly smaller than Walter) -
IMG_20160909_135516.jpg

IMG_20160909_135429.jpg

IMG_20160909_135350.jpg

IMG_20160909_135321.jpg

Yikes.... Well I'll give it to them that they made strides of improvement from the prototype but man three zero needs to up their damn game. Every release is slipping more and more...

I dont ever recall jesse wearing a hoodie over his head, he wore beanies all the time early in the show

I was only thinking today about getting small cases for some of my figures. Where did you get those?

And if anybody still needs this guy, I highly suggest Tenacious Toys on eBay. Very professional, 2 day shipping, and very customer friendly.

I dont ever recall jesse wearing a hoodie over his head, he wore beanies all the time early in the show

I ended up buying a black beanie for Jesse to wear. Hopefully it looks good.

The hazmat looks good but I already have the Eleven versions. Maybe I'll try to grab the table and chemicals by themselves down the road. I am a little disappointed that threezero's next BB figures aren't new characters. Was really hoping to see a Saul, Mike or Gus.

Back