1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Jesse Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone in the uk have an arrival date for this? Got it on PO with forbidden planet and I have no idea when I'll get it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got him! Really impressed. Only real gripe so far is the difference in colour on the neck and head. But overall so far it looks ace!
57569137dca76c70039050d762e65384.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't seen any fire-sales on this one... Anyone planning to divest in time for the upcoming chem-suit 2-pack?

Haven't seen any fire-sales on this one... Anyone planning to divest in time for the upcoming chem-suit 2-pack?

Heads up for anyone who wants to give upstart Amazon wannabe Jet.Com a whirl - Jesse can be had for around $57 (sales tax not included) if you use the code SPRING15 and opt-out of free returns (note that code is for new customers only and it can be applied to your first three orders).

Threezero Jesse Pinkman

It appears the item will actually be fulfilled by MyQuickMart - a seller who's Amazon storefront has a 100% positive rating.

In for one!

Heads up for anyone who wants to give upstart Amazon wannabe Jet.Com a whirl - Jesse can be had for around $57 (sales tax not included) if you use the code SPRING15 and opt-out of free returns (note that code is for new customers only and it can be applied to your first three orders).

Threezero Jesse Pinkman

It appears the item will actually be fulfilled by MyQuickMart - a seller who's Amazon storefront has a 100% positive rating.

In for one!

Thanks for $68 what the hell. I can't use the code. I don't love the figure but with the hood up he should look alright with Walt.

I finally took the plunge on this figure, as I was able to get it for under $75 on Walmart.com. While I wait for him to arrive, does anyone else who owns this figure have good ideas for poses/display options? Can you share pics of your Jesse and/or Walt setup if you haven't already in this thread? I ordered both a folding chair and stand to give myself some options, but I always like to see how my fellow board members pose the figures I own! Thanks in advance!

After shipping it's more on Walmart.com than it is on Amazon. Are there some coupons/discounts to get it under $75?

Back