1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Logical order:
-Walter
-Jesse
-Cook Suit Walter (sculpt reuse)
-Cook Suit Jesse (sculpt reuse)
-Saul or Gus (fingers crossed for Saul; you have to admit he'd be fun to pose)
-Whichever of the above two was not made
-Mike

The only exception I would make would be seeing Saul pushed to 3rd before cook suits. Why? He has his own show right now, best to strike while the iron is hot. Even if the license is just for Breaking Bad, Saul is Saul; wouldn't matter much.

Logical order would have Gus before Saul no? With Walt/Jesse/Gus trio as a core display.

Second tier trio: Hank/Saul/Mike

I'd be bummed to have Saul brought out ahead of Gus just because of the spin-off show. Gus twin-pack ftw with clean and BD versions :)

I'll burn this place to the ground if we don't get Saul before Gus!
I'm with you Pixel. While Gus IS important, I think there is more money and fun to be had with Saul.

I've always thought the gang was effectively Walter, Saul, and Jesse. They just phased in and out other people, Gus being one of, and arguably the most prominent of them.

Plus if we get Saul then the 3Z preorder bonus can be Huel. [emoji38]

FOOLS! Skyler will be out before Gus or Saul. She's everyone's favorite character :pfft:

I hope they make a Jessie with baggy pants + beanie hat like he used to wear during the first seasons back when he was a funny guy.

Logical order:
-Walter
-Jesse
-Cook Suit Walter (sculpt reuse)
-Cook Suit Jesse (sculpt reuse)
-Saul or Gus (fingers crossed for Saul; you have to admit he'd be fun to pose)
-Whichever of the above two was not made
-Mike

The only exception I would make would be seeing Saul pushed to 3rd before cook suits. Why? He has his own show right now, best to strike while the iron is hot. Even if the license is just for Breaking Bad, Saul is Saul; wouldn't matter much.

Logical order would have Gus before Saul no? With Walt/Jesse/Gus trio as a core display.

Second tier trio: Hank/Saul/Mike

I'd be bummed to have Saul brought out ahead of Gus just because of the spin-off show. Gus twin-pack ftw with clean and BD versions :)

Mezco's route was Walt (with countless variants) then Jesse, then Gus, then Saul, then more Walts and Jesses and Mike. I wouldn't be surprised to see something similar if we even get anyone beyond Walt. It might just be Walt at this point. Heck, Walking Dead hasn't even gotten Rick yet. Just be glad the first figure wasn't Badger :lol

I'll burn this place to the ground if we don't get Saul before Gus!

Agreed. While I love Gus and really want him as a figure, having Walt then Jesse, then Saul would be amazing. Having all 3 of them together first! :yess:

Walking Dead hasn't even gotten Rick yet. Just be glad the first figure wasn't Badger :lol

My god, you're right. I am more thankful now. :lol

Mezco's route was Walt (with countless variants) then Jesse, then Gus, then Saul, then more Walts and Jesses and Mike. I wouldn't be surprised to see something similar if we even get anyone beyond Walt.

My lighter is out of gas, but I'm looking for matches right now. I just want to be prepared.

I don't get the appeal for Saul, great character but not top of my list to get 1/6 treatment. It comes down to personal taste.

Gus would be my choice though, Los Pollos Hermanos outfit with a couple of chicken buckets and a box cutter knife.

Gus was a central antagonist, but at the end of the day forgetable. Saul on the other hand was central to the entire story and the new series just shows how that character can hold his own. In many ways the new show is even better than Breaking Bad. Expecting good things in the future. Bob Odenkirk is an amazing actor that brings life to every one of his characters.

Gus was a central antagonist, but at the end of the day forgetable. .

Saul advanced the plot simply by connecting characters. Gus essentially tutored Walt in how to build and manage a drug empire. Forgettable? Good grief Pixel :lol

I wouldn't call Gus forgettable, he is certainly very important. That being said Saul constantly popped in and out and served as a medium to, as you say, connect characters. He was a necessity to make sure everything went down in a quiet manner; so I don't consider his job or role a "simple" one by any means. If we argue that Gus helped turn Walter into a kingpin, then we also have to argue that Saul covered everyone's ass more often than not and prevented the show from ending early with them all in jail.

Also, imagine all the fun accessories Saul could come with. All his goofy burner phones? Bags of cash? Heck, I'd go for a bus bench with his face plastered on it for variation of the display.

Back