1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gus forgettable? Sorry, but no. Gus was a perfect foil for Walter, he was smarter, more experienced, and less crazy. I'd prefer his final suit over a Los Hermanos uniform though.

Gus is one of the greatest villains in fiction, hands down. Season 5, while great, felt empty in that they replaced the main villain with Walt essentially. Not a terrible replacement but Gus is his own breed of bad guy. I hope he comes back in season 2 of Saul.

Yeah, I still stand by my earlier (personal) assessment. Forgettable. Greatest villain? Come on, he's no Darth Vader man.

The two leads and Bob Odenkirk made the show, IMO. I didn't tune in to see what Gus was going to be up to next, nor did I feel he was a significant nemesis, just well connected and Walt stuck in a really tight spot. The show worked just as well before and after Gus. Mike cast a much bigger/better shadow, IMO, even if he was employed primarily in a servant role.

I'd rather see Threezero release Gus than not release him of course, as a deeper line is a better line, but he's not a character I'd have any inclination to own.

Last edited:
Even Darth Vader doesn't have the same power he once had. We can thank Lucas for diluting him down, in the same way further books and sequels diluted Hannibal Lecter until Mads Mikkelsen brought his version to the table.

:lol I'd love to, but I spend all our money on toys. :wink1:

Do both:

schermafbeelding-2013-08-19-om-12-02-05.png

x8274_c_13_cu3.jpg

lol I need to stay out of this thread asap. This looks FANTASTIC. I'm on season 2 so I'm already getting some spoilers with these gifs.

lol I need to stay out of this thread asap. This looks FANTASTIC. I'm on season 2 so I'm already getting some spoilers with these gifs.
Oh yeah hahaha, I watched the series knowing a lot of events beforehand because of friends and this thread. Playing catch up often ends this way.

So Threezero just posted this on their FB...

11406776_1141309429228217_1951063363867473880_n.jpg

Interested to see the actual reveal, although would have preferred a longer haired Jesse!

Back