1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I have this figured out now... When the pre-order is over, Kim and staff go to Monte Carlo and gamble it all. If they come out on top, the release is on time. If they come out WAY on top, the release is early. If they blow it all, the release is late. ;) Seems like a good system to me.

I think I have this figured out now... When the pre-order is over, Kim and staff go to Monte Carlo and gamble it all. If they come out on top, the release is on time. If they come out WAY on top, the release is early. If they blow it all, the release is late. ;) Seems like a good system to me.

Nah, Macau is much closer!

I have seen this done before. When a seller is going on holiday for a couple of weeks, they put their prices up to a level so high that no sane person would ever buy, in an effort to leave their listings active(So they don't have to re-list later on). They don't expect anyone to buy. And they are actively discouraging such, because they are away and won't be able to ship said item till they get back(I understand THIS figure isn't in hand yet, but that's why people do this).

Nice. My wife surprised me for my birthday yesterday and said she PO'd this guy for me! :yess:
Happy birthday buddy! Nice gift and thoughtfulness.

The picture above looks sharp, I'm glad I'm getting this guy. I'll still try to pull the fat suit I think, but otherwise it's getting the job done for sure.

Congrats and happy birthday. It's nice when the other half TOLERATES your OBSESSION.

Thanks! :duff And I fixed your sentence. This is more appropriate. :lol

Happy birthday buddy! Nice gift and thoughtfulness.

The picture above looks sharp, I'm glad I'm getting this guy. I'll still try to pull the fat suit I think, but otherwise it's getting the job done for sure.

Thanks! :duff I was thinking the same thing. Walt didn't have that big of a gut, if any. Lord knows we saw him in his tightie whities enough. :yuck

Back