1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably get this too. The only thing about Threezero I don't like is that they make exclusive items that should be included with the figure to begin with only available through their site (Ned's sword, the unmasked sculpt from the new Robocop, etc.). I'd prefer dealing with Sideshow but I guess I'll have to see what they do with this figure. Hopefully a Jesse isn't far off. Not sure I'd get more than the pair as much as I love the series.

im hoping after Heisenberg they do Gus, alternative damaged head sculpt could be the exclusive.

I hope they do more than just the main cast further down the road. Highly unlikely but I'm good even with half a dozen. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unhatted head is prolly exclusive to threezerostore.com

:gah:

giphy.gif

Universal-Pain-Assessment-Tool1.jpg

I'm at "0" for an affordable Heisenberg fig, "7" for the wait. :slap

Haha. What could be the exclusive item?

The 'other' mobile phone?
The 'eyeball' from the cuddly toy?
Few slices of 'bacon'?
Some 'medicine' for his cancer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i hope they make Skyler White, Walter Jr. White & Holly White. And anyone want a 1/6 Black Chrysler 300 R?

I don't see them going too deeply into the line. Walt and Jesse are the only one's I definitely see them making. There could possibly be a Gus Fring, with swap out damaged sculpt or a Hank.

Yeah, I could see a Jesse to go with this Walt. Hopefully, at least two of each to better span the duration of the show. I don't believe this will be a deep, extensive line like TWD or GoT.

I can see this line running 10 figures and all selling well....

First Appearance Walt (green shirt, undies)
Heisenberg (already being made)
Cook Walt (yellow hazmat suit, mask, barrel of money)
Jesse (baggy pants, shirt, beanie, barrel)
Cook Jesse (yellow hazmat suit, mask)
Gus (exclusive damaged head, box cutter, los pollos hermanos apron and bucket)
Hank (badge, gun, tucos grill)
Mike (bags of money, gun)
Saul (phone, suit, matchbook or better call saul ad bus bench)
The Cousins (ax, bear eyeball, hammer, baseball bat, guns' suit)

These may not sell as good but still Tuco, Skinny Pete, Badger, Skylar, Walt Jr, Marie, Gomez....

Back