1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only other similar sized ThreeZero human figure so far has been the Ned Stark preorder, which was $160 shipped from their website. Hopefully this will be in a similar range to that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks.

We can only hope, eh? :D

I wonder what this will come with? I can personally see him have a gun, a bag of meth, bag of money, phone, maybe some more episode specific accessories and perhaps an alternate head or outfit.

Wow :horror

That's harsh. I can't think of one sculpt the guy did that I'd categorize as "over rated" :huh

Just one opinion. Not meant as a knock on the artist talent, I just don't feel that that particular sculpt was worthy of the praise that it has gotten.

I think this will sell great. Really hoping we get Jesse, Gus, Saul, Mike, Hank along with maybe a lab accessory kit.

That's harsh. I can't think of one sculpt the guy did that I'd categorize as "over rated" :huh

I love a lot of his work, but how was his Don Draper rated? I thought that one wasn't good at all, certainly nowhere near the great stuff I've seen from him elsewhere, including the work he did for Sideshow in 2013 with Han and Luke (ESB/Hoth).

Breaking Bad was a good series, and with all the unlicensed stuff that's come up in the past few years I can see why 3Zero would do the Heisenberg variant. It's just not my preferred depiction of the character, otherwise I'd probably be in a better mood to jump on board. 3Z are already my top-rated producer for 2014/2015.

OMFG BOUGHT BOUGHTASDFLKJKASDFKJALSDKFasdfasdfasdfadsfadsf

This is now my #1 most anticipated.

was THIS CLOSE to spending $400-500 for the custom.

The likeness in the teaser looks excellent. Hope there are outfit variants. I like the purple dress shirt heisenberg look. Would love to have that and his episode 1 underwear Walter.

Sweet, the three years before release will give me plenty of time to save up

So far I have interests in 7 licenses from threezero alone. Damn, thats alot already. I wouldnt mind the wait.

I'm looking for a trevor grove heisenberg sculpt with just the mustache if anyone is looking to sell one. Also looking for MW hat and sunglasses. Thanks friends.

I love threezero they have some license's that hot toys wouldn't do or if we did hear the norm " we have the licsense" we wouldn't ever see it!

At least with threezero you might wait a bit once ordered but the price range for their stuff is amazing...... Especially when I bought deadspace fogure from them £100 shipped! However they do need to improve a bit on customer service and quality control.

Ether way this is awesome.

I want a Huell figure.

With couch accessory and life like breathing sound. :lol

hqdefault.jpg

That's a bit harsh... can't really tell since much of the head is obscured, but what I can see looks like a very good likeness if not with an over-spotted paint job :lol The Eleven looks nothing like him unless he's got a mask on.

Raymond seems to have it out for threezero. :lol Personally, I think it looks excellent. If worse comes to worst I know I can keep those shades on and he'll look great. Just gotta see whats under them now.

I'm stoked they picked this up! AND it will be affordable. Now that they're getting more and more human character driven licenses I hope with the coming years they'll hone their skills and create a more sophisticated product, as far as sculpts go.

Looks like I'll be making my first Threezero purchase. Very excited for this!

Back