1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, will 3Zero have a presence at Toy Fair/ is there any possibility we'll see the full figure there?

Meh. Don't care. My yunsil/ iminime/ trevor combo can't be topped. That head already looks worse than even the eleven one. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking threezero and it makes sense that someone finally nabs this in 1/6. And sure there will be parts that I can upgrade. Already got my eye on those sunglasses.

But as I said before, proce tag might top things but quality of what's out there can't be beat and therefore zero interest from me.

So, will 3Zero have a presence at Toy Fair/ is there any possibility we'll see the full figure there?

3A won't be at toy fair this year as it was not viable for them. Cost and exposure wise according to their reasons. Whether this applies to threezero is uncertain.
It would make sense for threezero to go though since a lot of their tv licenses are US created shows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh threezero snatching up the licenses that few other companies are doing. Good on them. I would love to have an affordable Heisenberg on my shelf.

If somebody just wanna sell Iminime figure for very cheap, Am gonna go for it instead of 3Zero,,,,Nobody beats Iminime head.

Always glad to see quality on something other than ironman and/or avengers. Untapped lines.

I don't know. You'd be hard pressed to find a better Walt than the Trevor collaboration with [redacted], but this one will have the benefit of being more moderately priced, as is the nature of mass production. It looks amazing, but I just wonder if it's enough to get those with the customs to trade up. Plus, it's hard to go by one photo where he's half covered.

No need for a trade-up. I'd buy anything Threezero makes with this license in addition to the custom Walt I already have. I actually wanted to get a version of Heisenberg with his pork pie hat and shades, but I was late to the Trevor et al. customs and could only afford one Walt on the secondary market; this figure will make up for my non-Heisenberg choice in that regard.

Hopefully Threezero goes deep with this license so we can get Gus Fring, Mike Ehrmantraut, Hank Schrader and Saul Goodman in addition to a few versions of Walt and Jesse. That'll take quite a while though with all the things Threezero has on its plate. I've also learned to not get carried away with wish lists and expectations for deep cuts into licenses since the major 1/6 companies seem to stop after one or two figures. Sucker Punch and Platoon being two examples that come to mind. Although, Breaking Bad may be popular enough to avoid a similar early death.

Seriously...thats awesome news, but ThreeZero is terrible with release time. We probably wont see this until well over a year.

YEAH B****!

I have been waiting for an official line for years. We better get everybody..... EVERYBODY.

nTfb5Ze.gif

avZz47j.gif

U8cjeyO.gif

Back