1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can definitely see a couple of Walts, a couple of Jesse's, Gus, Mike, Saul (support the new show too), maybe the guy in the wheelchair.

If they pack real meth with every figure they won't be able to keep them on the shelves and I'm sure they'll crank out every possibility including Rosalita and the other illegal employees of the laundry. Otherwise I see a distinct possibility of only 2 to 4 figures in this line. ;)

breaking-bad-lydia.jpg

Wait until the Czechs get a hold of these figures....

Breaking Bad was my first exposure to this guy, but I watched some of his comedy specials on Netflix, and he is pretty damn hilarious.

Same here, I didn't know a thing about Bill Burr until the show. Skyler feeding him lines was awesome.

you both should check out his podcast bill burr monday morning podcast if you havent, so good. also a huge fan of ol' billy burr.

im hoping that after Heisenberg its Gus, there has been a Jesse 1/6 and Hank, sure they are priced over most of our heads but still would like to see Gus before them via threezero. so need a Gus option at this point.

Gus VS Heisenberg stare down on my detolf shelf would be very cool.

that being said i think the next fig they do will indeed be Pinkman.

Gotta admit I did to. But a customer commissioned a BB stand so I had to watch it for some research. Turned out for me one of the best tv shows ever.

I never watched it either. It wasn't until the final season aired that I binge watched every season in 2 weeks to catch up. I couldn't believe I waited that long to watch it.

Same here. The series was over, I'd heard it was great but somehow, the story of a guy battling cancer and making meth wasn't really my cup of tea. I'd purchased the bluray, you, just in case, but it was standing there, gathering dust. Then one day, I didn't know what to watch, and I thought what the hell, give it a try.... Well, I ended up watching the series everyday until it was over, to the exclusion of anything else! One of the best shows, ever!!!

Same here. The series was over, I'd heard it was great but somehow, the story of a guy battling cancer and making meth wasn't really my cup of tea. I'd purchased the bluray, you, just in case, but it was standing there, gathering dust. Then one day, I didn't know what to watch, and I thought what the hell, give it a try.... Well, I ended up watching the series everyday until it was over, to the exclusion of anything else! One of the best shows, ever!!!

I was the same. Five years of people telling me how great it was. I started watching it the week before the finale.
I can't wait for the new season to start.

I wish I can convince my friends to watch it, they can't seem to get over the first season hurdle to enjoy the 4 fantastic seasons that follow.

I wish I can convince my friends to watch it, they can't seem to get over the first season hurdle to enjoy the 4 fantastic seasons that follow.

IMO, if they can't get into it by the middle of the first season, they may as well not watch any more. In reality, I think it only takes 3 episodes, but I'm giving them an extra few as grace. ;)

Back